Chapter 28 *Completed*

December 1, 2020

I still can not get used to waking up next to him. Every time I open my eyes I am met with his sweet scent and the strong hold of his arm over my belly. He is usually the big spoon and my favorite place is being between his arms. The first time I went home after we came back from the States it was very difficult to sleep without him. At least when I was in the apartment and he was gone for those two nights I still had his room which was filled with his scent. But my house had nothing except his green hoodie which I still can not give back to him. Now that I know how he feels about me it has became so difficult to be away from him. I take any opportunity to stay the night as long as I have a valid reason to tell my parents. Last week I stayed over since we were waiting on the announcement of the Grammy's nominations. I told my parents the guys needed me to assist them over the night since the announcement would be around midnight of course they dont know that Hobi and I went to bed early and we missed the whole announcement.

Only Namjoon, Jimin, JK and Tae stayed up.

The conversation between the guys a few hours before had some of the girls and I laughing at their shenanigans.

"So what's the plan for tonight who is staying up with me?" Namjoon asked looking between the six guys.

"Shouldn't it be all of us?" Jimin asked taking a sip of his beer glass.

"Not necessarily" Namjoon said putting his elbows on the dinning table and linking his hands. "I  have to stay up because I am the leader and I had the idea to film it and maybe post our reactions to twitter the next morning. Not everyone has to be up. Yoongi is going home since he is still recovering from his surgery and I know he doesn't feel comfortable showing off his cast yet. He doesn't want ARMY to worry and I don't want that either. So it's up for the rest of you to decide if you want to stay up."

"We know this is daytime for Jimin so he won't have a problem staying up the problem will be getting him up in the morning" Hobi said and the others laughed.

"Yeah Hobi does have a point staying up will be nothing for me" Jimin pushed his shoulder against Hobi who was sitting next to him.

"I can stay up too since we will be filming for ARMY" Jk said with his sweet smile that would melt any heart.

"Yes for ARMY" Tae followed fist bumping a smiling JK.

"Well since all of you are staying I have no other choice" Jin said with fake disappointment.

"Does that mean we are all staying here tonight?" JK asked looking at Namjoon for an answer.

"Yes except Yoongi" Namjoon answered. "So it's settled we are staying up" Namjoon said standing up from the table.

"I never said I was staying up" Hobi said with a chuckle. At that moment Namjoon's gaze moved to him and confusion filled his face.

"Come on Hope we need you so we can stay up" JK had gotten up with Namjoon and had stood behind Hobi taking this opportunity to hug him from the back.

"My girl is here and as much as I love Army I don't get to see my girl as much as you all do. So count me out I will be in bed" Hobi said matter of fact and embarrassment filled my cheeks hearing his words. Min and Ella could not hold back their laughter which made my face burn even more.