Chapter 4

My mind runs in circles as an image of a house on fire appears inside my head. I can't process the fact that I am in this situation. This is a scene from a movie or better yet from my very active imagination. No one will ever believe that I just ran into one of the biggest celebrities in the whole country. I still have not moved not sure of what to say or how to say it. For a split second I contemplate if I should just turn around and run as fast as I can and not look back avoiding the awkward conversation to follow. But before I can make up my mind I hear him speak.

"Are you ok?" he asks and his genuine worry surprises me. It takes me another second to completely lift my head to meet his eyes and it feels like an eternity. My every move is filled with hesitation and I honestly don't know what to respond.

"Yes" I stutter and once our eyes meet I want the floor to swallow me. "I am sorry" I find my words and I bow to apologize for my clumsiness.

"No worries as long as you are ok" He says and even though he is wearing a mask I can still see him smile. His bright eyes are a dead give away. The embarrassment I felt before changes into nerves and I feel my heart beat faster, finally realizing how gorgeous this man is. How hard it is to look at him for more that a few seconds. I unconsciously look down trying to avoid his eyes and I apologize again.

"Please stop apologizing its fine, I was not looking where I was going. I should be the one apologizing" I hear him say and I don't think I have ever been this nervous around anyone. I don't know if it's because of who he is or if it's something else.

"No, No, No" I stutter again. "I was in my head and you would think the dancer girl should not be clumsy but I am the exception to the rule" I blurt out not really thinking before speaking. Why do I feel the need to remind him I am a dancer. That's such an odd response. I hear him chuckle and even though I don't want to my body takes over and I raise my head to see his beautiful laugh.

"It happens to the best of us" He speaks and I think he is trying to make me feel better. It seems to work because I can't help the smile that scapes me. "You have a beautiful smile" He says and I swear I feel my heart stop. "You should always smile and never let anything make you cry" he continues and it makes me wonder if he noticed I was about to cry when I bumped into him. "The world is full of beautiful things that are worth your smile" his words are so beautiful and it makes me think of who he really is.

"Thank you for your kind words. I needed them today" I say truthfully and I knew he was sunshine but I didn't know he could have this affect on me. Seeing him smile and laugh has made me forget why I was crying in the first place. Of course that only lasts a few seconds because what happened before I ran into Jhope comes back to my mind. "I should get going before my group comes looking for me" I say and I know my smile is gone.

"You are with a group?" He asks and for some reason he seems interested in my answer.

"Yes, it's a dance group. I have only been a member for a few months" I say and at this moment I realize he probably does not remember who I am. Its a big relief to know he would not remember this encounter if we were to meet again but at the same time it hurts to know he didn't remember me.

"Do you guys do a lot of backup dance?" he continues his questioning and now I am sure he does not remember me. I mean why should he? He probably meets million of people a day and I didn't spend enough time with him to make any type of impression.

"For the most part" I say and end up explaining that most of our jobs are backup dance but we also do different genres of music including ballet. Jhope seems to be in his element and for a what feels like a long time he is no longer Jhope of BTS he is just a guy who is passionate about what he does and what he loves. He seems to turn into a normal person in front of my eyes and I forget that he is this famous idol. He might not remember me but he seems to enjoy the conversation and after taking his mask off he gives me full access to his beautiful smile. We both share our favorite styles of dance and before I know it time has passed by without me noticing. I hear a faint ring and I recognize it as my phone text notification.