Chapter 15

Just like I thought sleep never found me but not for the reasons I was expecting. The night that started with fear and uncertainty ended being one of the best nights of my life. I still have not processed the fact that I spent my night in Hoseok's arms. I mean how can I process something so ridiculous and its not like I can talk it over with someone. Who is going to believe me? I don't believe it myself. In the moment I felt like I could die from pure bliss but now that the moment is gone I don't understand my feelings. I don't regret what happened but I do regret the way it happened. It was not magical like I always imagined it would be. It was not filled with love and warm feelings. It was the total opposite. It was filled with desire, lust, confusion and anger. I am still trying to figure it out in my head and it's difficult to say the least. It's a night I will remember for the rest of my life specially knowing it will be the last. For a reason I can not explain the thought of this being the last time we are together like this hurts me more than anything I have felt before. The way I felt in his arms is something I don't think anyone else has experienced and it pains me knowing the moment is gone.

Hours have passed by but I am still lying in his bed. I had the thought of making a clean scape once I noticed he fell asleep but I decided against it. I knew it would be cowardly of me and I promised myself last night that I am no longer that person. I also had no energy to get up from this bed. Hoseok was right when he promised he would fuck me until I couldn't move and he really delivered on that promise.

I have been pretending to be asleep for the last hour not knowing how to confront him. But after an eternity being on my side I start to feel my arm go numb. I decide to move even though I know the slightness movement could wake him up. One of his arms has been under my head all night while he sleeps face up. I try to make the smallest movement to avoid detection but when I hear him call my name I know he is awake. I flinch knowing I have been caught and I search for the strength to turn around and face him. I know it takes me longer than expected when I hear him call my name again.

"I know you are awake" I feel him come closer and his voice is almost in my ear. The closeness gives me chills down my body and I am thankful I put on my hoodie once he had fallen asleep. Is not like I needed it since as soon as I was back in the bed he wrapped his whole body around mine and most of the night he was on top of me. I take a deep breath calming my nerves but he makes it worse when I feel his other hand wrap around my waist and his lips make their way to my neck. He places a small kiss there and the chills I felt before turn into something warm that curl my toes. For some unexplained reason his kiss gives me the strength I have been missing and I slowly turn to him. I don't have anything prepared to say and once we are nose to nose I forget everything I was feeling. All I care about is his eyes and how I want to get lost in them.

We stare at each other for a moment with silence between us and when I find the words to say I hear the door open. Everything happens so fast and before Hobi can react I scoot down so I am face to face with his chest and completely under his covers. I don't know who is at the door but I know I don't want them to see me.

"Hobaa you awake!" I hear Jimin's excited voice and I try hard to control my breathing. The less I move the better the chances of him not noticing me.

"Yeah what's up" Hobi says and I feel his hand pull me closer to his body and even though I cant see his face his hold on me feels safe and protective.

"I have good news and I couldn't wait for you to get up" Jimin says and I hear him approach the bed and to my disbelieve he sits at the end of the bed. This makes Hobi shift and he turns so his  full body is between Jimin and me. I curl against his back now that I know Jimin cant see me and I slow my breating again. "Have you checked your phone this morning?" Jimin asks and I start to feel the bed move. I can picture Jimin looking around for Hobi's phone and I curse the fact that we completely forgot to close the door.