Chapter 6

June 15,2020

Is this a dream? This has to be a dream. I shut my eyes quickly hoping he doesn't notice I'm awake. My mind goes in circles and I don't understand what just happened or how I got here. I don't remember getting up and walking and the last thing I recall is being in the living room with the girls. I don't dare open my eyes again and I pray I just imagined the whole thing. Hours go by or maybe what feels like hours. I don't know the time and I am afraid to open my eyes and find out. Eventually sleep finds me and I dose off with images of those dark eyes in my head. The last thing I think of before finally dosing off is how brown his eyes are and how can anyone resit them.

Finally I open my eyes once again and this time the dark room is lit up with the early morning Sun. Hesitantly I look around and my heart finally calms down when I notice the empty bed next to me. I am alone and i finally let out a breath of relief. After my hearts calms down I take the time to actually explore my surroundings. The room is a generous size with two luxury queen beds separated by a side table. I don't know who rooms this is but a big guess would be that Jhope is the owner. I finally have the strength to get up and I notice my phone on the side table. I am afraid to check it knowing my parents have probably called me a millions times. How could I let this happen? I let myself fall asleep in a strangers house without any hesitation. I just felt so comfortable with the girls yesterday and I am always tired on my day off but I cant let that happen again. I deceived my family by not telling the whole true of where and I think this is my punishment. I don't think I like this new me.

Once I look at my phone my fears are confirmed. My screen is filled with notifications of the numerous times mom texted and called. I don't waste any more time and I call her without reading any of the messages. I can only imagine how worried she must have been and I prepare myself for the hard conversation.

"Hello" My mom speaks and even through the phone I can feel her disappointment.

"Hello eomma" I say almost in a whisper.

"You have some explaining to do when you get home" she also whispers but I don't think it's for the same reason.

"I know eomma, I...." I stutter not knowing what to say. I can't tell her the whole truth even if I really want to. How can I tell my mom I slept at BTS' house. First of all she wouldn't believe me, honestly no one would. I don't want to lie but I don't have another choice.

"Your new friend Hae called me last night and told me what happened" My mom stops me from continuing. I look at my phone confused at her words. Hae called her? What did she say? "She told me you fell asleep and you seemed so tired that she felt bad about sending you home in that state so she called me to ask me if you could stay at her house." I don't say anything and I am just in awe of how quickly Hae thought of what to do. "I almost refused but I know how hard you have been working lately and I can see how tired you are" My mom continues and I am thankful she is not letting me talk. "You should really take more days off, Sunday is not enough. Specially when you try to do all the house work for grandma and I." She demands but before i can utter a word I hear her take a deep breath of defeat and it hurts my heart. "Honey we really appreciate all you do for this house and for your family but you are too young for all these responsibilities. I was talking with grandma about taking care of Jun so I can go back to work" I look at my phone again and a fog of confusion fills my head. I was not expecting all this from my mom over the phone like this. I don't like that she feels this way.

"Eomma you don't have to do that. I love my many jobs and I promise I am ok. I don't want you to work. Jun Jun needs you home and appa needs you now more than ever. Grandma and Grandpa cant take care of everything they also need to rest. I got this eomma. I can do it." I feel my voice crack and I clear the lump in my throat. "I promise eomma I can do this" I hear silence on the other end and even though I cant see her I know she is ready to cry. I know her too well and her silence says more than her words.