CHAPTER 14: PECULIAR

PREVIOUSLY: SLEEPOVER PART 2

Then I caught a glance at the view of the ocean, shinning below in the night sky, through the glass door.

Might as well, gets a fresh air in this beautiful night.

I reach out the door, slowly closing it behind me.

I can feel the warm air brushing through my skin and the smell of the fresh sea.

I make my way towards the sea, feeling the grass underneath my feet until it reaches the sand.

‘What a wonderful night!’ stopping in the huge rock. I take a sit, and taking my time mesmerizing the beautiful ocean.

“I hope to get this all over with, here.” I sigh, letting all out my problems away.

“But… it will be much easier if you were here.”

************************************

BEACH HOUSE

Morning comes. The golden rays of the sun give a bright color to the clouds and shinning across the sea. The sound of seagulls and the waves gently landed at the shore, creating music at this pleasant scenery. A beautiful way to start the day.

The Shizen Eleven are already up except for one though. They start their day of having a heart-warming breakfast, others Ryuu, Minoru, Yutaka, Kouji, and Haru went for morning jogging.

“Weird, he still doesn’t wake yet.” Says Koichi, sipping his glass of warm milk, feels unusual about their captain. Others in the dining room, feels the same thing too.

“Let him be. After all what happens, he must be very exhausted after all.”

The members agree to their oldest. After hearing his whole story, they’re more concerned about his condition now than before. They really didn’t expect these much worse.

Hours later, those members who went out for jogging, finally comes back.

As they enter the kitchen, they sense unease at the atmosphere. The flame forward looks around at the place searching for someone. Now he knows so as the others, what is troubling inside other’s head.

“It’s Tenma, isn’t it?” ask Minoru, who only receives synchronize nod as a response not looking at him.

The place went quiet for awhile. They regret of not being there with him when time he needs help. They secretly swear to each other before that they will protect him and not let the brunet feel down anymore, yet they failed to do it.

Eventually someone breaks the quiet trance with a heavy sigh.

“As for now, all we can do is to do whatever we can to help him get back up. He came back because he believes that we are the one who can help him.” Ryuu encouragingly says it to the team. Slowly their heads is being raise, with confident and promising eyes. The atmosphere has changed, it becomes more light.

Then a sudden sound of a bark coming from the outside breaks their moment. “Nii-san!” a voice of young boy, echoes through the house.

The boy appears at their sight, happily smiling at them holding a soccer ball by his side. “Ohayo! Senpai!” bows down. The team happily greets back at the boy. “Senpai, where’s Nii-san?” the young boy, searching for his older brother.

Takuya was about to answer him but cut by a voice who just enter from the dining room.

“Kiyoshi!? What are you doing here?”