CHAPTER 28: UNCOVER

PREVIOUSLY: BENEATH THE TIME

"I wasn't able to get in touch with Shizen's Coach. I turn to other coaches who were able to play Shizen for assistance. They don't know how they can reach them or where they are in Japan either." The three exchange puzzled glances with one another.

The shizen team continues to be a mystery to everyone and appears out of nowhere, and there is no way to get in touch with them as they seem to vanish off the face of the earth.

As they follow Endou to the door, they can't help but think ahead to the day they will stand before the Shizen Genki. "Don't stress over it. All of you should concentrate on your training, let me handle this."

Endou watches them leaving the office after they nod, suddenly feeling helpless. He returns to his desk and grabs a file. "Shizen Genki Eleven." It contains all the data they gathered about Shizen. "How much of a mystery does that team have?"

............................................................................

On 12 o'clock noon, the rooftop outside the Shizen Academy is breezy and empty, aside from the brunet and the three-third years who are having a serious conversation.

"Honestly, we already heard about Fifth Sector from your father when we were overseas for a soccer program as usual." Takuya comments after listening to the brunet's discourse with his father. He casts a quick glance at his fellow third-years, who nod for him to continue. "At that time, Hiroto-san merely told us of the Fifth Sector's terrible acts, an organization that managed all soccer matches and teams in Japan. Hearing you will possibly be in danger; the team just rashly wants to get you back."

"It's hard to hold them back, specifically Hiro and Ryuu." This time it's Komuro, massaging his temple while remembering the distraught winter striker. He almost can't restrain him because of it. "We three tried to stop them before they could do something reckless, though your father did it for us. He warned us not to have any contact with you at all for fear that Fifth Sector might learn your identity and threaten you."

Tenma lets a long sigh. He now understands how much danger he could get into if he ever fell into the hands of someone with malicious intent. With a family with a big background in the soccer world and a team he leads has great achievements in soccer overseas, he indeed needs to be careful. Thankfully since young, he has always been blessed with intellectual acuity. Along with being a skilled soccer player, he and his team also practice martial arts for self-defense. Others may find their training to be odd, but for them, it is unique and extremely beneficial for enhancing both their physical and mental capabilities.

Although unable to reach him to warn him about Fifth Sector, his father manages to destroy the organization while also being real vigilant not to involve him in the process. They did everything they could to protect him and make it simpler for him to begin the revolution, which they had already expected from him in the beginning. 

Out of curiosity, he has to know one thing. "Takuya-san. Do you know who was sent by my father to spy on the Fifth Sector?"

The said midfielder gives their tactician an uncertain look, and the latter just raised his shoulder in response. "Apart from letting us know about Fifth Sector and ordering us not to get in touch with you, your father kept his other plans a secret. He only wants us to concentrate on the soccer program while he takes care of the Fifth Sector."

'Hmmm' As far as he knows, Fifth Sector is difficult to penetrate, much less access to their database and securities. How was his father's ally able to sneak inside Fifth Sector without raising any suspicion?