CHAPTER 10: BEACH HOUSE

PREVIOUSLY: MEMORIES

Ryuu joins his friend Hiro, watching the team do the training. "It really brings back good memories. All our hardship we've been through before as a team. However, we didn't give up because we have each other." Says Hiro, remembering the past.

Ryuu nods. "You know!" the winter striker faces his friend. "I'm glad that I met you all." He smiles at him, so happy that he met a great team, a friend, and a family. "Me too." Smiles back Ryuu.

************************************

Tenma and his childhood friends are now heading to the beach house. They're going to meet up with the team early for the preparation of their sleepover tonight.

The beach house is surrounded by nature. The breeze in there is cool. The splashing of the waves and the rustling of the trees are like music, it really helps the mind to relax. It is surely a peaceful and wonderful place to have a vacation with the team.

The four are now entering the forest, enjoying the walk through nature. It was calm. There was a gentle breeze, creating a rustling sound of the leaves. The sunlight are reflecting the colors of the trees, making the forest shines and there are birds singing too.

Minutes later, the four arrives at the entrance of the beach house. There they saw a man, watering the plants. He has a thick, muscular build, and aubergine hair with an orange streak down the middle in the shape of a flame. He also has facial hair and side burns.

"Hiji-san!" The said man, he's named Hijikata Raiden, turns his head and saw the four teenagers that he sometimes looks after since they were little kids.

"It's been a while." Tenma smiling widely at him. "Ju!" Hijikata puts down the hose and went towards the brunet, giving a warm hug. "How are you have been?" asked Hijikata messing the brunet's hair.

"I'm fine Hiji-san!" Tenma respond breaking the hug. Hijikata then faces the other teenagers and they went near him, giving him a hug which he accepts it. "I see you're all together again!" comments Hijikata, happy to see them all together. The teens just smile at each other.

"Let's go inside! I'll cook lunch." Says Hijikata, leading them inside the beach house to the dining/kitchen room.

Once they arrive, Hijikata went to the kitchen, gathers all the ingredients and materials needed. Then he starts cooking.

"By the way Hiji-san. How are Kazan and the others?" asked Hiro wondering the other Hijikata siblings while helping preparing the table. Ever since they started entering jr high, they never met then but often calls each other.

Before when they were young, Hijikata sometimes the one who looks after them at the beach house or sometimes at his place, if the four visits him and his siblings in weekends, while their parents are away for business purposes for a few days. He always brings his siblings, Kazan, Yami, Enkai, Dosei and Ichika, with him so that he can take care of them as well. Thankfully, his siblings are easily getting along with Tenma and the others. More like Kazan and Ryuu, Yami and Hiro, Enkai, Dosei and Tenma, Ichika and Yuoko but all in all they really getting along with each other. Hijikata is glad to see them happy getting along with each other.

"They're fine. Busy with their studies and sometimes helping me out time to time but still plays soccer." answers Hijikata while putting some finishing touches to the dishes.

"Here you're go! Frittata!" (Frittata is an fried beaten egg similar to an omelete or scramble eggs, enriched with additional ingredients such as meats, cheeses and vegetables.)He serves them their lunch for today, as the others is mesmerized at the dish. It smells delicious and the appearance is so appetizing.