CHAPTER 21: FRIENDLY MATCH

PREVIOUSLY: WISH GRANTED

"As we danced to a song that only we could hear, and as the melody flooded our heads, the rest of the world didn't matter. That's when I knew why I smiled. Something is waiting for you there. Find out, and you'll find peace and harmony inside with your brother." It makes me wonder what this letter means.

'Wait!' I checked it again. I recognized this handwriting. It's from Ka-san. But still, no idea pops in my head. "Better think of this later and find first to get out of here."

The letter suddenly disappears in my hands, and my mind is now on the door in front of me. I take a deep breath and finally opens it.

************************************

The Shizen Genki Team becomes teary. Some of them actually while the others are in a state of shock.

Hiro, on the other hand, still can't believe it. 'This can't be Ju. I recalled Hiroto-san said this morning, he still not wake yet.' He thought. "Okay! I'm starting to hallucinate."

That snaps the whole team, quickly turns their heads, facing the dense winter striker. 'You've got to be kidding.' That's what running through their heads.

Ryuu facepalms at the lack of brain cell on his childhood friend and he even wonder how he survived these past years with his stupidness.

Hiro watches as Tenma makes his way towards him with a bright smile on his face. "Hiro" he said with a sweet voice as he grabs his hands. That puts everyone in total silence. He never acts like that at all, and they can smell a very strong danger is coming.

'Yup! I'm definitely hallucinating.' He thought as he slightly slaps his face and then rubs his eyes to somehow stops this illusion he sees. Once he opens his eyes, a painful blow hits his forehead, causing him to fall back.

"Ahh! That hurts a lot!" He rubs his forehead to ease the sting. Then he looks up and realizes he is absolutely not hallucinating. He just got the taste of the secret weapon that makes them afraid and doesn't even dare to try it from the brunet. They called it the flick of doom.

"It's been a long time I used this." comments the brunet while he observes his right fingers then blows it. The Shizen Genki team swears to see his dark side is showing, making them shiver.

So far, only him, Koichi, and Ryuu have received this kind of punishment. Tenma only uses it when someone hits his limits of irritation. Usually, he only puts half-power, yet it is still painful. That is why they don't dare to hit or cross that boundary, or else they might face the terrifying side of their captain.

This time it's different. He sets his secret weapon in full power mode on Hiro. The team can tell because judging of the much redness on the winter striker's forehead and his reaction. 'He definitely went way over the line.'

They are sure that is not the only reason why he set it in full power mode and knowing the brunet, there is no doubt about it.

"Ju! It's really you!" Hiro gets up, not minding his sting forehead, and jumps on Tenma, hugging him tightly, tears slowly coming from his eyes.

Tenma lets go of his dark aura, only replace with his smile, and hugs him back. Later on, the team decides to joins in while some let out their tears.

Without knowing, a person already enters the room and witnesses the beautiful moment that happened.
"I'm glad the team is back the way it is supposed to be." She takes a picture of the scene and silently leaves the room unnoticed.

The team breaks their group hug, wiping the remaining tears away.

"Ju, I thought you'll still be in the Hospital? Hiroto-san said you're still no sign of waking up, and when!?" Hiro asked confusion just as to why the chairman lied when he told that he would inform them right away.