PROLOGUE

Have you ever wondering why a person is always happy and optimistic in the outside? Have you ever thought of a reason why they act like that in front of others? Do you really think that it’s because they don’t have a problem in their life or they just face the world with confident and determination? Have you ever have the confidence to ask about their family or their past story? Have you ever see them depress or downcast about something?

People always quick to judge others base in their appearance. They thought that they really know their close friend so much but the truth is, it’s not. They don’t really know their friend that much because they only look the appearance on the outside not the inside. They did not know the whole truth about their dearest friend. They don’t just, really know what other feels so they just hide it from others to avoid to being bother and notice how depress they are right now.

Isn’t it ridiculous why people, is so blind from the truth about their dearest friend? Even the obvious one, they just didn’t notice it or they didn’t have a thought about it? How oblivious can they be?

Is it because they don’t really have time to think about it? Or is it because they don’t want to see the truth behind the mask? Or is it because they don’t really care? Does it really matter to them?

For the people, Matsukaze Tenma is just happy go lucky and optimistic person and really great captain. People have their high hopes and expectation of him. They always count on of his confidence and determination about protecting what is right so that is why he all calls him the “WIND” because he always brings positive energy everywhere.

But never do they know that the captain is slowly suffering from depression inside. He only shows positive side of him because he doesn’t want everyone who always counts on him to become disappointed on him. Deep down inside, he needs help to escape from his despair. He is so desperate of someone to notice it. He really needs someone to comfort him and pull him out from his dark despair.

One time, he thought, does his friends ever cares really about him? Do they ever always think that he doesn’t feel sad or depress from pass few days or months? How oblivious does his team can be? Even the obvious one, they never give a thought about it. He feels that they no one really cares about him anymore because all their adventure is now over.

They achieve their revolution to take down the fifth sector and bring back the true soccer that they know. They bring back their original timeline and they also save the world and the future of mankind. They also save the entire galaxy from the very gigantic black hole that can destroy an entire planet but thankfully all the planets unite as one to extinguish the thing that brings destruction to them.
Matsukaze Tenma, the Raimon, Inazuma and Earth eleven’s captain. The one who brings hope to others, is now in great despair.

What he will do about his current situation? Can someone really help from his despair? Find out by reading this whole story.

PS: I don’t own some of the characters and please don’t be mad at me writing this kind of story. Also this is my first time making a story like this. I hope you like and enjoy reading this.u