CHAPTER 09: MEMORIES

PREVIOUSLY: FUN NIGHT

Tenma looks at the winter boy then at his team, smiling at him. They definitely agree at what Hiro said and that makes Tenma happy, he is finally with them. Now they are complete, the bond of the team will be stronger once again.

He stands up and proudly faces his whole team. "Now that I'm back, let's work together to continue on becoming stronger. No matter how many challenges we're going to face, we fight together, helping each other and never gives up. No one will face it alone. That's what makes us a team. No! More like a family. And I'm proud to call you as your captain." ends the brunet.

"Let's cheer for our captain!" shouts Koichi raising a glass of strawberry juice. "TO CAPTAIN JU!" respond the team, raising their drinks high up.

______________________________________

IN MATSUKAZE'S MANSION

Today is a start of a weekend, a perfect day to start a peaceful breakfast as a whole family again.

"Tenma how was your day last night with your team? Are you having fun?" asked his father.

"Hai! It was so much fun. I really miss hanging out with them in such a beautiful moonlight." he responds. "By the way Tou-san. Can we have a sleepover in the beach house tonight?"

"Hey Nii-san! When we're going to have soccer together then?" cuts his younger before his father is going to answer him.

"Not now Kiyoshi. I promised tomorrow we will, whole day if you like to." said Tenma, then he face his father again. "Can we, Tou-san?"

Hiroto finishes his last bite and speaks at his son. "Sure you can. You already know where to ask for the keys, right?" asked his father, cleaning his face with a cloth for any food and then he slowly standing up. "Hai!"

His father smiles at him and to his youngest son. "I'll be off then. Take care of yourself."

"Hai Tou-san! Take care yourself too." respond the two brothers in sync. Hiroto walks out from the dining room leaving his two sons finishing their breakfast.

"I'm off too Nii-san. I still have a training with the team today. See you later!" Kiyoshi runs off but his being stop by his elder brother. "Wait! Kiyoshi! I'll come with you." said Tenma standing from his seat, already finish eating his breakfast.

"Really, Nii-san?!" surprised Kiyoshi, getting excited. "Yup!" Tenma answered happily at him. "Yey! Arigatou Nii-san!" Kiyoshi runs towards him, giving him a warm hug which he happily returns it. "Let's go now. You don't want to be late, would you?" breaking the hug. "Hai Nii-san!"

The two went out the dining room and starts walking towards the Nature School.

Suddenly, something rings comes from the hoodie pocket of the elder brunet and two stops walking. "Wait! Kiyoshi." Tenma reach his phone and answers the call. "Moshi moshi" he speaks

"Ju, we will you meet early, is that okay with you?" asked the caller. "I'm heading to Nature School today in soccer field, just meet me in there." He responds. "Ok, I'll inform Hiro and Yuoko then. See you later."

"Okay, see you later." Tenma ends the call and puts back his phone in his pocket. "Nii-san who is that?" asked his brother. "It's just Ryuu. They are going to meet me early today." He answered, smiling at his brother and then continues walking their ways through the youngest brunet's school.

🌸

Minutes later, they finally arrive at the soccer field of Nature Elementary School. There are many of the players are already arrive, now preparing theirselves for the training.