CHAPTER 04: GOODBYE

PREVIOUSLY: PHONE CALL

'I knew it! They can't let me go that so easily. I should play along with them until tomorrow comes. Gomen! Shindou-san, Tsurugi, if I did this. I know you will only stop me from my plans but you can never understand me at all.' Tenma thought, feeling guilty at the duo, they are the one who is been there with him in every journey, they know something is going on but they can't pin point what.

That's the problem for them, even though they are his best friends, they can't tell what is the problem, oblivious much. Tenma keeps suffering from a pressure and they didn't even notice it even a single bit. He doubts if they are really his best friend or not.

The lunch break is over, all the students are now going back to their respective classes.

The Raimon team still doesn't have a single clue what is going on. They don't know what will awaits for them.

______________________________________

NORMAL POV:

*TIME SKIP AFTER CLASS*

AT THE SOCCER CLUB ROOM

The Raimon are currently changing into their uniform, and within ten minutes after classes ended they gathered on the outside field.

Suddenly, Endou's voice calls all their attention. "Okay minna, time for a warm up, after were having a practice match. So these are the groups. Group A: Shinsuke, Kariya, Kuramada, Hamano, Hayami, Nishiki, Hikaru and Captain; Matsukaze Tenma. Group B: Sanguko, Kirino, Amagi, Ichino, Aoyama, Kurama, Tsurugi and Captain; Shindou Takuto."

"Hai!" the team enthusiastically respond at their coach, and immediately start their warm up.

"Finally! A practice match." excites the senior defender, Kuramada, getting ready for the match.

The team is now getting fired up, after they warm up, they went to their own position and getting ready for the match.

Tenma was going to his position, when his rival calls him. "Tenma! I won't lose and hold back." He didn't face him and just smirk at the remarks of his best friend. "In that case, I won't lose to you either!"

Tsurugi smiles at the confidence of his friend. The two went to their position and getting ready to start the match.

PRACTICE MATCH

GROUP A:

Hikaru

Tenma Nishiki

Hamano Hayami

Kariya Kuramada

l Shinsuke l

GROUP B:

Tsurugi Kurama

Ichino Shindou Aoyama

Kirino Amagi

l Sanguko l

Now there's the whistle signaling to start the Group A's kickoff.

Hikaru and Nishiki starts the match, they run to the other's half of the field dodging the forwards and midfielders. Hikaru is almost at the goal but he's course is blocked by one of the defender, Amagi. "Tenma-kun!" he quickly back pass the ball to his captain. Tenma makes a shoot using his hisatsu technique "True Mach Wind!" he quickly run towards the ball and kick, surrounding it with a white-blue light and wind.