CHAPTER 05: ARRIVAL

PREVIOUSLY: GOODBYE

"You should go now, your father is waiting for you. Goodbye Tenma, I'm gonna miss you" Once again they hug each other. "Goodbye Aki-nee, thank you so much for all your help." They release each other and the brunet went to his father's car. He turns around and gives his aunt a wave then went inside the car.

"Let's go home now Tou-san" said the brunet finally getting home to his hometown, Okinawa. Hiroto nods at his son and starts the engine. They finally off to go back to Okinawa. Tenma is hoping when he get home, he can finally be with his family and friends again.

When they pass by the Raimon Jr. High, Tenma looks at the window seeing his school for the last time. 'Minna gomenasai! I hope you still continue to get stronger without me. Sayunara Raimon.'

______________________________________

NORMAL POV:

IN THE RAIMON CLUBROOM

The Raimon team is currently at the outside field doing their usual morning routine practice. They are practicing their defense, where the team is divided into two parts, the offense and the defense.

The defenders are getting really strong by any minutes. They can easily stop the attacks of the offense team. They really made some combo play, it makes their defense more solid.

Then suddenly there is whistle blows, "Minna, have 5 minutes break after then, still continue on the simulation." shouts their coach all over the field. The said player went to the bench to have some rest, the managers are distributing the towels and water bottles to the tired players.

"Kantuko! Tenma is still not here." said the strategies of the team, Shindou. The coach take a look around finding the said brunet, unfortunately he's not there.

"Shinsuke! Aoi!" he calls the two first year over. "What is it, Endou Kantuko?" Aoi asked wonder what their coach want.

"Did you two see Tenma? The two of you are usually going here together with him." Shinsuke and Aoi glance at each other, now getting worried at their friend. Aoi faces Endou again. "We don't know Endou Kantuko. Ever since yesterday we never did came here together until now."

"That's odd, normally he won't be late in a row. Where will he could be?" Endou thinks about the brunet same with the team wondering where could there captain be.

"Maybe this might answer all of your questions." the team turns their head and saw Aki walking towards them. She didn't wear her usual happy face, she's gloomy today.

"Aki what brings you here?" Endou asked his greenet friend. Aki reach out her hand and gave him the envelopes. "Tenma wants me to deliver this to you and to Raimon."

"What's this?" getting the envelopes from her hands. "Open it and you will find out." said Aki in her gloomy voice and that makes the coach more curious. He opens the first envelope and gets the paper inside.

While reading the letter, the coach widens his eyes, shocked at what he just read. The team is now very curious at what it is. "Kantuko what does it says?" Hikaru asked, can't wait any longer.

"It's.. a ...resignation form" that shocks all of them, they are speechless, can't really believe it, their captain is resigning.

While the team is still in shocked and processing everything. Coach Endou opens the second envelope and reads the paper, it's a message for the Raimon. "Minna! There is a letter for the team." That caught all of their attention.

Endou reads the letter out loud

Dear Raimon

Gomenasai minna if I didn't tell you about this. I know all of you will get angry at me and I understand, I can't really blame you all for that.