CHAPTER 06: REUNION

PREVIOUSLY: ARRIVAL

"Osamu-san, let's train in the seaside field today please! Also we have something to show for the team in there." He pleads at his senpai, wanting to bring the whole team.

The older player looks at the back of the winter head, and saw the forward approaching to them, nodding at him of what Hiro said is true. He faced the winter boy again. "I'm okay with that but you need to ask permission to coach first."

"I already approve it, Osamu. Today, the team will train at the seaside's field." The team turns all their attention to the entrance of the clubroom where there coach was already arrived.

"HAI!" response the team. They went out the school premises and head out to the seaside's field.

______________________________________

YUUICHI'S POV:

IN TSURUGI'S HOUSE

I was in my room reading a book. When, I suddenly remember the phone call from this morning.

FLASHBACK

I was going to go out from my room when my phone rings. I stop at my tracks and get it from my desk. I check the caller ID and it was Tenma-kun.

'I thought school was already starting and why is he calling me?' I thought wondering why the brunet is calling me at this time while their school is already starting.
I answered the call. "Tenma-kun! Why are you calling me at his time? I thought school is already starting."

"I didn't go to school today Yuuichi-san but I have some favor to ask, please listen to me." answers the brunet straight to the point.

That makes me curious and his voice is serious, I think at what his about to say is so important. "Okay I'll listen."

"First, the reason why I didn't go to school is because I'm going to transfer."

"What?! Why? Is the Raimon knows about it?" that surprised me why he would he even transfer.

"I don't know but I ask favor to Aki-nee to deliver my message to them." He said in his sad tone.

"Tenma-kun what's wrong?"

"Is just, I'm more worry about Kyousuke. We've been together for almost a year. He starts opening up to everyone especially to me and now I'm not by his side anymore, he will be devastated. Please Yuuchi-san I need you to help Kyousuke, I don't want him to go back of being in pain anymore."

I can hear fear and sadness in his voice and I truly understand it. He and Kyousuke always treats each other like brother, even me I treat Tenma like my second young brother. He is the one of Kyousuke really cares and trust to. Now that Tenma-kun is not in his side anymore, it will surely break his heart when he hears it.

"Okay Tenma-kun, I'll do it for Kyousuke. But, why do you even leave Raimon all of the sudden?"

"It's for the best to everyone if I leave Raimon, Yuuichi-san." that confuse me, for the best to everyone?

"I don't understand Tenma-kun. What do you mean?"

"Nothing, just forget it Yuuichi-san. I need to go now bye." He ends the phone call.

I don't get it, what does he mean by for the best to everyone. Also he sounded upset when he said it.

END OF THE FLASHBACK

Tenma-kun I don't why did you even leave but I promise I'll help Kyousuke no matter what. You really did a great help to Kyousuke while I was hospitalized in my instead. I'm really thankful for that. I hope you're alright wherever you are right now.