CHAPTER 24: CONFUSION

PREVIOUSLY: ARAKUMO VS. SHIZEN PT.2

"Osamu-san!" The two turns towards the side saw their team part ways. The goalkeeper turns once again at the sunshine striker and gives a pat on the shoulder. "Chao! Great job today!"

Just like that, at the end of the friendly match between Arakumo Gakuen and Shizen Genki, both teams gave all their best. At the same time, they are enjoying themselves without any regrets.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Amemiya-kun? Our captain wants to talk to you for a moment. Meet him at the school entrance." Taiyou looks at the blue hair girl, the same age as him. What could Tezuka want to talk with him?

************************************

The team settled down on the benches gathering back their strength.

"Ahhh! It's an absolutely tough match this time. Dealing with three keshin users aside from that, they can do the keshin drawing." Koichi exclaims, drinking in a bottle of water. His teammates agree silently can't argue the fact Arakumo is definitely a strong team.

"Thankfully, the information of Arakumo given by Ju is indeed helping us a lot, and the Sunshine Captain he mentioned, without doubt, a genius player." The other twin brother continues as he stretches the remaining numbness in his body away.

Osamu checks the time in his Shizen band while putting back his uniform. "Speaking of Captain, where's that captain of ours. He should already be here right now."

"Right here!" The door opens, reveals their beloved captain brunet. "I just analyze for a moment the match."

"JU!" Without any warning, the winter head rushes forward to the brunet, tackling him in a big hug. He embraces his best friend, clearly missing him.

Then suddenly, someone pulls Hiro giving a slight whack in the head. "Will you calm down!? He just got released from the hospital today, baka."

Hiro looks at the person and sees his no-fun best friend. "Alright! Sorry... Sorry... I'll be careful next time." He pouts but absentmindedly reminds himself.

"So Ju, what do you think of the match?" Ryuu asks the brunet, and let's go of the troublemaker forward. The team focuses on their captain, wanting to hear it also.

"You really get better using that technique. No wonder Arakumo failed to notice it until the end." Komuro, Minoru, and the twins grin, glad that their training paid off.

"We still can't believe this technique is very effective in facing a powerful opponent though it takes a lot of time and strength to master it." Minoru comments, remember the hard training they did before, running with huge tires attached to both their feet.

Honestly, they owe it to their Trainers, who taught them this technique. Also, in other tactics as well, that they haven't used it in a match. It's much better to reserve an extra card for their future battle. You never know the opposing team might plan for a counterattack against them better stay low for a while.

Tenma looks at Hiro and gives his signature bright smile. "Also, I ask Narumi-san that we will be having dinner at the seafood house tonight. She agreed and has it reserved the whole place."