CHAPTER 01: FLASHBACK

NORMAL POV:
It is currently night time at Raimon, the town is now filled with utterly silent and darkness everywhere. Only the moon and stars gives light in the night. Everybody in the town is now sleeping except for one, who helps and brings hope to others, he is also the captain of the famous soccer team, Raimon, his non-other than captain Matsukaze Tenma.

He is particularly at the riverside, sitting on a bench, enjoying the peaceful night. He can feel the cold air brushing to his face, he hears the rustling of trees and the sound of the flowing river. He really loves the nature so much because for him, it's music to his ears. It helps him to freshen up his thoughts and have time to relax himself.

He always came here when he wants to practice soccer or having some time alone. Today, he needs time to relax and have some break from thinking. These past few days, he still feels his pain even though there adventure is finally over. Sometimes he is having a major head ache, dizziness and breathing problem. It really bothers him so much, the pain is not completely healed yet. He still remembers every single thing that causes him this so much pain.

One of this is, everybody counts on him to bring back soccer, saving the future of humankind and the entire galaxy. Everybody has their high hopes on him, that makes him cautious of not letting everyone down.

At the time, he wants to feel free, just this once forgetting all the stress in his head. He takes his time to admire the peaceful night. He went near in the river, he can feel the stronger wind brushing through his face. He closes his eyes and feels the presence of the nature.

When the wind stops, he slowly opens his eyes and suddenly he remembers the time at his hometown, Okinawa.

*FLASHBACK*

An 8 year old brunet is at the sea shore, admiring the view of the sun. He loves the feeling of warm of the atmosphere and sound of the nature. He closes his eyes and listens to the sound of the wind whispering to his ear, the sound of splashing waves in the sea plus the voice of seagull singing on the horizon. He takes his time to admire the beautiful and calming scenery.

Eventually he hears some footsteps. He doesn't look back and just smirk, he already knows who they are.

"I knew it! You will be here. Everybody in the team is so worried about you. What's wrong?" said the 8 year girl who has a short light blue hair and light brown eyes in concern. She glance at her two other friends who also worried of the brunet.

"I'm fine Yuoku, nothing to worry about it seriously..." the brunet tries to convince his friends in a calm voice but still didn't face them.

"Tenma! Stop fooling us around! We know that you know, you're not really fine!" snaps the eldest of them four, who is 1 year older gap, has red flaming hair and orange eyes.

The brunet slowly faces his friends with a smile. He saw disbelief and concern in their eyes. When he lands at the older boy's eyes, he can see how he stares at him, daring him to not protest about what he says is true to him. The brunet sighs "Ok! I'll admit it. You're right Ryuu, I can never fool you guys around, can't I?" accepting his defeat.

"Tenma! You can't really fool us. We've been friends since before we join the soccer club at the Nature Elementary Elite School." jokes the 8 year olds boy who has white snowy hair and dark blue eyes. "Seriously, what's the matter? We know, something is bothering your mind. You always come here when something is wrong. You know you can tell us about it, we'll always be here for you." in calm and comforting tone.

That makes the brunet smile for real not the fake one. "Arigatou Hiro! I really appreciate it. I was just thinking about what my mother told me before she's gone." That caught them by surprised at the sudden mention of the brunet's mother.