CHAPTER 42: REGROUP

The studio was a picture of controlled chaos, the serene ambiance contrasting with the intense focus etched on the Shizen players' faces. In the amidst therapeutic recovery training, today the first part of the training is aerial yoga, a challenging yet revitalizing exercise.

As they levitated, some navigated the aerial ballet with the finesse of seasoned acrobats. Their bodies contorted gracefully, each movement a fluid dance in mid-air. They effortlessly embraced the yoga poses, seeming to defy gravity itself. Others grappled with the unorthodox workout, their limbs adjusting tentatively to the demands of weightlessness. Amidst the challenge, laughter bubbled up, a symphony of encouragement echoed, and the managers became aerial anchors, guiding the players through the intricate positions.

During the session, the two managers savored their roles, finding joy in witnessing the team face a different kind of challenge.

In the midst of the yoga aerobatics, conversations soared alongside bodies. "Seriously, why does Arion get a pass on this? He is allowed to do this kind of therapeutic training. He's missing out on all the fun," Hiro remarked, grappling with a tricky pose.

Yutaka chuckled, suspended like a circus performer, "Haven't you forgotten? He is on a month's hiatus. No aerial yoga for our captain. Imagine him watching us struggle — not a pretty sight."

Hiro grimaced at the mental image. "Alright, maybe he's better off on his break. But it still feels not fair."

"Trust me, Hiro, you'd rather have him on his break than witness your yoga acrobatics," Kouji added, effortlessly maneuvering into the next pose, seemingly defying the laws of physics.

"Osamu-san. What is Arion doing right now?" asked Koichi, trying to maintain balance in an intricate twist.

"He might be at the Clubroom with Coach, or he might be watching the second team's training." explained the goalkeeper, his voice steady despite the aerial chaos.

Just as the aerial dance continued, the studio door swung open, revealing a tall, agile figure. "Good Afternoon, everyone," the newcomer greeted, their presence blending seamlessly with the aerial atmosphere.

"Rin, I thought you were helping the second team?" inquired one of the managers, Nosomi, amidst the aerial spectacle.

"I did but Coach Taiki relays me a message to end the second team's training early."

"Why?" questioned Ryuu. "Coach Taiki is not a person to take his player easy, let alone to stop the training early."

"True... Though their training today is intense and they deserve the break."

"What did... they do today anyway?" Komuro inquired, trying to maintain poise amidst the suspended artistry. "Everything is intense... when... it comes to Coach Taiki's... training,"

Rin sneaked a glance at the instructors at the front, satisfaction twinkling in her eyes. "Well, let's just say, it's a Deja Vu." She floated closer to Takuya, lending a hand to assist him in the proper pose.

The room fell into a suspended silence, except for the instructor, their commands cutting through the aerial stillness.

"Wait! They are here!" exclaimed Haru, momentarily losing his grip on the hammock.

"Yup... Be careful, Haru. You might injure yourself, and we don't want that," Rin chimed in, extending a hand to help him regain balance.

"Minna! You can talk, but please also focus on the task," urged their instructor, maintaining a sense of control amidst the mid-air mayhem.

"Gomen Sensei." everyone echoed, their voices a chorus in mid-air.

"What happened?" asked Minoru, striving to steady himself in a complex aerial stance.