CHAPTER 02: DECISION

PREVIOUSLY: FLASHBACK

"You know?! You're truly are a zephyr king and a right captain for this team." he stops laughing and looks at the team happily. "You're the one who pulls this team together, like a zephyr surrounding the team. Your wind gives the team hope and joy. You always help us when we need and knows to makes us feel better. I can say you're truly a responsible and reliable person." That makes the brunet smiles looking at his team.

"Arigatou Osamu-san! I only did what's best for the team. When I first met you all, I can only see pain in their eyes, so on that day on, I decided to help them all." said Tenma remembering the day when he first met the team. "Also I couldn't have done this without your help." Osamu just smile and the two end their conversation because they need to go back to practice.

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

************************************

NORMAL POV:

The brunet is already done freshen up his mind. Now he thinks back his problem, the pain that he still carry. He still remembers what causes him this much pain. The pressure they gave him when he first arrives at Raimon, it gives him so much stress, can you imagine everybody is counting on him to make the revolution a success then after saving the future of human-kind and the whole galaxy, it's giving him a headache, sometimes dizziness or having breathing difficulties.

All he needs is someone who can help and comfort him, but the people he needs is not here in Raimon. They all are back at his hometown, Okinawa. He thoroughly thinks, if it's better to go back at his hometown, he is definitely sure he can mend his pain completely in there.

But something he worried about, what about Raimon? He is there captain, the one who pulls them to victory to every match. His mind is now a total mess, he don't know what to do, confuse whether he will choose to go back at Okinawa or stays at Raimon.

Minutes of total silence, suddenly, he just sings all his emotion out and tried to remember all his memories with Raimon and Okinawa.

CONTROL by Zoe Wees

Early in the morning I still get a little bit nervous,
Fighting my anxiety constantly I try to control it,
Even when I know it's been forever I can still feel the spin.
Hurts when I remember and I never wanna feel it again.
Don't know if you get it cause I can't express how thankful I am, *Happy memories of his best friends back in Okinawa*
That you were always with me when it hurts I know that you understand.

I don't wanna lose control.
Nothing I can do anymore.
Trying every day when I hold my breath, *Remembers the hatred giving him when he arrives at Raimon*
Spinning out in space pressing on my chest,
I don't wanna lose control.

Sometimes I still think it's coming but I know it's not.
Trying to breathe in and then out but the air gets caught. *Remembers the stressful darkness night*
Cause even though I'm older now and I know how to shake off the past.
I wouldn't have made it if I didn't have you holding my hand. *The warm and comfort of his Okinawa friends*

I don't wanna lose control.
Nothing I can do anymore.
Trying every day when I hold my breath, *Remembers the time when Raimon forgets him*
Spinning out in space pressing on my chest,
I don't wanna lose control

I need you to know I would never be this strong without you.
You've seen how I've grown you took all my doubt,
Cause you were home. *Remembers the promises he made to his Okinawa friends*
I don't wanna lose control.
Nothing I can do anymore.
I don't wanna lose control. *His all alone handling the team Inazuma Japan*
Nothing I can do anymore.
Trying every day when I hold my breath *Remembers the time of Tsurugi's betrayal*
Spinning out in space pressing on my chest. *Remembers all his suffering moments*
I don't wanna lose control.