𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽

22nd October 2021

Long ass chapter alert!

–––––––––––––––––––––

It's been a few days since my birthday and the whole family is still here

It's been a few days since my birthday and the whole family is still here. Uncle Alec's family left last night and Ares promised me to find some way out of it, which I hope is soon. 

Well, here is what I think about my newly found cousins.

'no one cares what you think.'

I do.

Ryan is a very reserved person. He doesn't speak until necessary and is very close to Liam. You'll never, I mean never see them apart from each other.

Blake is talkitive and L O V E S to dress up. I haven't seen that guy step out of his room without dressing up for the day. He's like a second Armani.

Xaen is like Giovanni; caring and ready to make me laugh anytime. He has this soft boy vibes around him, just like Seth.

Axel is a sweetheart. He's talkitive and loves to brag about being the elder twin.

Alex is more like a baby of the family. He is dependent on Domenico a lot. Maybe because uncle Ambrosi died when they were too small. But Nico takes up the role very well.

No one would even guess the Rossi twins are 23 the way they act around family.

Riley just loves singing Disney songs and I'd be deaf if I said he doesn't have an amazing voice.

Liam is a great cook. He is a very quiet person and just by looking at him and Ryan, you can say that they are very close to each other, like you could say they're actual twins.

Xavier is this hyper active five year old stuck in the body of a 21 year old. He LOVES to annoy the hell out of Xaen. Also, loves the attention, it's actually pretty funny to see him like that. Xavier and Xaen remind me of Seth, A lot.