𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝚈

4th June 2023.

Ahhh!!!!

———————

———————

"Chief." Roger's stoic voice broke the silence. "We need to leave right now, in order to reach our destination on time."

"I—, We—, Let's wait for some more time." I reply, looking ahead of me.

I hear Roger sigh before taking a few steps back.

The cold wind of the wee hours of the morning, played with the strands of hair that had fallen off my bun. The sky mostly dark with hues of blue appearing as the day progressed.

"Chief."

It was Hugh it time.

"Are you alright?" He asked, sounding worried.

Roger didn't do emotions. He was trained to be a protector. Kill or be killed.

Hugh was similar to Roger, but he was older and wiser. He knew when to be who. What do to when.

Unlike me.

"I'm fine." I replied dryly.

I was far from fine.

The events of yesterday didn't let me rest, making me toss around in bed until it was time for me to leave.

I'd drink a glass or so, but after yesterday, that thought was a lightyear away from me.

His words, his behaviour, his emotions, everything kept flashing infront of my eyes, his words ringing in my ears.

"I'm going to drink all I can, while you watch." He said before chugging down the red liquid.