𝚂𝙸𝚇

19th October 2021

I've been slacking around a little too much for my own liking, recently.

Other than the fact that I'm currently on a road trip across the country, which is taking up most of my time. But, I can't blame it, I love travelling.

Anyways, enjoy this chapter. 'cause there is a past revelation in this.

Love,
Sarah.

–––––––––––––––––––––

I hear a knock on my door and then the clackling of heels

"Hey Artemis!" I hear the Feminine voice I've been trying to firgure out since yesterday.

"Yes Zia Nicole." I replied getting up from bed.

"I'm heading out to meet some friends, you wanna tag along?" She asked all excited.

No

Come on, don't Break the woman's heart. It'll get your mind off CG for sometime.

Fine. *Eyeroll*

"Alright, I'll be ready in 10." The grin on Zia Nicole's face widened.

"Great! I'll be waiting downstairs." She replied before walking out, closing the door behind her.

I changed into a off shoulder top and mid rise denim jeans.

"You look lovely, Pesche." Uncle Matteo complimented me from the landing as I walked down the stairs.

"Thank you Zio Matteo." I smiled before walking away to the front door where I saw my Zio and Zia standing.

Zio Alessandro had his arm around Zia Nicole's waist, they were gazing into each other's eyes with Love. Even though Zia Nicole was tall, she looked petite in the Arms of Zio Alessandro. He held her like she'd break any minute.

They looked, So much in Love.

How would it be if Mom was still here? Would dad and her also be like this? So much in love?