Summary (Updated)

This is the summary of the chapters before chapter 25.

The book begins with the Russo's celebrating Artemis's birthday and then we see her reminiscing memories with Demitri.

The morning of her birthday, Armani takes her to an airstrip instead of school. Here she meets the rest of her brothers, but someone else catches her attention, climbing down the stairs of the jet.

Reintroducing DEMITRI!!!

Demitri is shown to be alive and NOT DEAD. They have their sibling moment and the day goes on. Later in the evening Artemis meets her extended family on her father's side, which includes a jerk named Isaac or like Artemis named him Isaac-ass and her Greek cousins.

During an outing to the ice skating rink with all the cousins, Artemis tries bringing Demitri to skate but he refuses, looking down at his feet, making Artemis stop pestering him.

A few more chapters roll in showing her bonding with her paternal cousins, until Nicole; Alessandro's wife and Artemis's aunt drags her to a ladies tea patry.

ARTEMIS IS A STREET FIGHTER NAMED 'SILENT KILLER'.

On the way back home, Nicole and Artemis have warmed up towards one another making jokes. Nicole's laugh gives Artemis a flashback of her encounter with 'shadow', making her realize her aunt is the Shadow. She confronts Nicole who threatens Artemis first but later on the two find a comman ground, accepting to keep the others identity secret.

A few days later, Artemis wakes up to Ares sitting beside her who asks her to get dressed up and moves on to drag her downstairs where she finally meets her last set of cousins from her maternal side. She is asked to go to the gazebo when she asks about the whereabouts of her last uncle. She walks into the open ground and is greated with a song sung by her uncle who is none other than.

ADO-DO!!!

Artemis had met Adonis when she was around five, while she and Nicole stayed in Paris. Artemis and Adonis share past memories in which we come to know that Artemis is allergic to walnuts.

While Artemis and the rest are bonding, we see demitri and Gianni by a cliff waiting for someone.

FEDERICO

The last one of the trio, Federico DeSantis is introduced as the boys best friend. He is not able to meet Artemis as he has to leave to Dublin.

In the further chapters we see Artemis taking up the tasks which will finally enter her into the Italian Mafia.

The first task is to hack into the mafia's database, followed by fighting off one of the men the don selects, ending with interrogating and killing one of the prisoners.

Artemis excels in all three. For her last task, she chooses Peter, her mother's murderer.

After executing him, all the members of the Italian mafia assemble in a conference room to discuss things that were said by Peter during the interrogation. The meeting is ended with Nickolai announcing Artemis's swearing in ceremony the next day. Just as the meeting is about to end, Artemis shouts telling that she wants to reveal something important, but is stopped when a soldier comes rushing into the room annocing that they're under attack, which later on is shown as the rescue operation by the

SPANISH MAFIA!!!!

In come our most awaited characters of both the books, Allegra, Carlos and Apollo. Along with two new characters; Marco (2nd in command) and Lucio (younger brother of Carlos), both being the adoptive parents of Artemis. Here it is revealed that Artemis is the Lost Spanish Princess.

The following chapter reveal a little about Artemis's past and also shows her bonding with Her Spanish family and also her relationship with Apollon.

CHAPTER 25 ONWARDS:

Apollo finds Artemis on the rooftop and they both talk about how it's gonna be Faith's birthday in a few days. Later on, Artemis has flashbacks of their memories while asleep. She finds herself in the rooftop, screaming to herself and crying. Demitri thankfully reaches there after she is okay. They two have a talk where Artemis reveals that Faith was a boy who saved her life by taking a bullet for her and they also speak a little more about faith. Artemis tells Demitri that what happened with him during the last mission, resurfaced all those events of her past. They also speak about the day Demitri flatlined.

The next chapter begins with Nickolai talking about Kade when a man walks into this cabin. They have a small talk when it is revealed that it's Elijah Lombardi, Kade and Gianni's dad. They speak about the whole situation of that night when Kade came out as gay. Elijah goes all crazy and reveals in the process that his brother was gay too, but was killed by their father for the same. On the other side, all the boys barge into Artemis's room and then decide on going somewhere, until Apollo recieves a call, which is actually for Artemis. In if revealed that the call is from Maya Él-Halcon, Carlos's wife. She cusses out the Italians on the phone which makes all the boys scared. They then decide on going to the carnival. Apollo and Artemis go on the swing ride a couple of times and Artemis has a lot of cotton candy. When returning, Artemis insists on going to a club, but when denied by everyone, she tricks Apollo into giving her the keys and zooms away with the car. Everyone searches for them on one side, where as Apollo and Roman search her in her clubs and the Spanish Mafia club.

In the next chapter, we see Apollo has found her location in a Spanish club. When he finally gets hold of her on the dance floor, he finds her tearing up. Concerned he takes her out and they spend the night in one of the hotels. The next day, Apollo is in a very bad mood and scolds Artemis for her recklessness, making Artemis guilty of her actions. Artemis after reaching home goes for a bath in the tub, where she subconsciously tries to drown herself but is saved by Marco, just in time. They spend time together, until Giovanni comes up and Marco leaves. Marco also gifts her a pendant which belonged to his mother and Artemis's grand mother, Esperanza. On the other side Apollo is having an inner battle with himself for going too harsh on Artemis. After not being able to sleep, Artemis goes to Apollo's room with cookies and bribes him with it. In the end, they both reconcile and have cookies.

The next chapter shows with Apollo revisiting his memories along with Artemis. Artemis on the other hand, hopes Apollo has really forgiven her. She goes to Demitri's room at night and they have a small conversation where she asks him if he's ever fallen in love, to which he replies yes but doesn't let her ask any thing further. The next day, on the lunch table, Allegra, Artemis and Apollo have a banter and One of them calls Artemis a moose. Later on we see Artemis waking out of her room, whispering into her watch and an ear piece hidden in her ear. Some whispers 'cute moose' in her ear before walking away, she looks back only to find it to be Apollo. Stuck up for a minute, she then walks away to her car and drives out of the mansion. She stops at one place and then hops on to another car, which halts at what we later learn as the OACA Base. She walks in and meets Roman, Jenkins; Roman's secretary along with Rome, Ophelia and Julian; other commanders at the OACA.

The next chapter we see them attacking the base of the enemy, Artemis and Roman have their fair share of banter along the way. Artemis however gets stuck in the building, forcing her to jump out of it just seconds before it blows up with fire.

––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Hey there guys!!!

I hope this was good enough for you all to recall the previous chapters.

Until then,
-Sarah-