𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽

30th August 2022

Enjoy!!

Get ready to meet the boss of all bosses.. ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

–––––––––––––––

–––––––––––––––

"How did they reach here?" Apollo asked his father, ignoring the Russo's completely

"They tracked me down." Giovanni let out a frustrated sigh.

"Artemis," Demitri called her out, but she kept staring at Nickolai, who stood beside him. "Artemis." He called in a frustrated voice, but Artemis didn't budge.

Nickolai looked at his daughter, who stared at him like a body without a soul, not even blinking once.

"Artemisia." Apollo said lowly, to which Artemis stopped staring at Nickolai and looked at Apollo. "Why don't we walk till the parking lot, and then you can leave for work." He suggested, making her nod.

"cuídate." Carlos said looking at the two.

(Take care of yourself.) [Spanish]

"You've destroyed the Russo's reputation, Artemis!" Demitri shouted as Apollo and Artemis started walking away. "Your one stupid move has our shares in the market falling. Our investors are backing out! Is this how you treat fa—," Demitri stopped mid way when Artemis turned around and speed walked, standing right in front of him, in a flash.

"Now you know how dangerous I can be, Mr. Russo." Artemis stared at Demitri in the eye, making him take a few steps back in shock, her stare not wavering even for a fraction as she seethed those words. "You don't mess with Diana Stone."

"Artemisia." Apollo called her out making her walk away from Demitri before they continued their way to the lot.

"I had your cars brought here." Artemis said looking at the two cars beside hers.