𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴

1st October 2021.

Heya! I hope you all are doing good. Just wanted to let you know that I'm trying to make updates as frequent as possible. For the time being I'll be updating once a week, and soon hopefully I'll start updating more chapters.

Also, please try to vote all the chapters on Regina in Revenge, if you haven't. It's currently trending #76 on #wattyawards2021.

Love you guys!

–––––––––––––––––––––

I turn around to see a woman walking our way

I turn around to see a woman walking our way. Her age sure didn't reflect in her appearance. She looked very fit and and young. She had grey eyes and brown hair which fell till her waist. She walked towards me with a smile and then proceeded hug me.

This family LOVES to HUG!

She recieves a raise eyebrow from me, when she lets me go.

"I'm your Auntie Nicole, Alessandro's wife." She introduces herself with a smile, her voice still going through the voice filtering process in my mind. However, I smiled at her. "Gosh! At last there is a female in this kingdom populated with men, right Davina?" She spoke dramatically and looked at my aunt who nodded with a smile, making me smile at their antics.

"Abigail's missing all this." Aunt Davina replied before looking at me. "She's Adonis' wife. She too isn't in the best health to travel." She added.

Uncle Adonis and Auntie Abigail had been victims of a brutal car crash a few weeks after all the Demitri fiasco.

Nicole then leaned into me. "We could have so much fun, shopping, dress up and all those stuff"

God!! Help me!!