𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈 𝙾𝙽𝙴

5th March 2023

Enjoy my lovelies!!!

The most awaited character is here!!

-S

———————

———————

Armani walked into an apartment complex, his face hidden by a baseball hat and sunglasses. Stepping into the elevator, he pressed a button and waited as it ascended.

The doors opened after a 'ding' sound of the elevator, a fully furnished condo came into his view as he walked further inside.

"Mani." A voice followed with the sound of large footsteps.

Armani turned around and found Kade walking down the stairs, a towel tucked on his lower body, his hair drenched in water.

"Amore." Armani's eyes met his boyfriend's before locking on his hair. "Come here." He looked down on his watch for a brief minute as he tapped on it, before directing his gaze back on Kade.

"Like I would run off somewhere else, if you hadn't ordered me." Kade smiled cheekily as he walked up to him.

But, his smile dropped as he noticed Armani smirk.

Armani wrapped his arm around Kade's waist, trapping him between the back of the couch and him, as he ripped the towel off with his other hand, leaving Kade naked.

"Wh—," Kade was interrupted when his view of Armani was obstructed by a grey towel.

"Next time use a hair dryer." Armani said as he patted down Kade's head, drying off his hair. "Or you'll catch a cold."

"Yes Sir." Kade smiled beneath the towel, giving a salute for effects.

Drying his hair, Armani lifted the towel and wrapped it around Kade once again, smiling at him before pecking him.

"Come on, I'll make you lunch." Ushering Kade ahead of him, the pair walked into the grey and white marble finished kitchen. "What do want to have Amore?" Armani asked, skimming through the cabinets.

"You." Kade replied, making Armani snap his neck over his shoulder. "I'm kidding." He laughed, but stopped when Armani stepped in his direction.

"Now, your words are my command," Armani smirked, playing with the towel tucked on Kade. "However, we need to feed you with some real food, first."