𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴

15th January 2023.

This was supposed to be a 11th Jan update... But procrastination got the best of me.

Anyways,
Enjoy!

———————

———————

"Nickolai, you need to leave

"Nickolai, you need to leave." His strained voice pierced my ears, but I payed no heed to it.

I spread my legs even more, sliding down the chair, making myself comfy.

"Nickolai, leave before Apollo arrives here." Carlos stressed again before sitting back on his office chair with a sigh. "Fine. You wanna stay? Stay. I won't guarant-"

His voice died down as my phone rang.

"What is it now?" I asked, annoyed. "Have them go pay him a vi-"

The door burst open with Apollo walking in with a small smile.

"Papa!" He smiled opening his arms, walking towards his father to hug him, but his smile dropped along with his hands, as his head shot up in my direction, the smile he adorned miles away now.

"Rey." Carlos said in a warning tone as Apollo turned his entire body to face me, the only thing between us was the office table.

"Let me have a chat with Nickolai here, papa." Apollo gritted his teeth while speaking.

"Rey." Carlos interrupted him, looking at me. "Nickolai was just leaving." He turned towards his son, his hand over one of Apollo's shoulders. "Why don't you freshen up? I got to discuss a few deals with you after."

Giving me a harsh glare, Apollo stormed out of the room, closing the door with a loud thud.

I stood up from my chair, buttoning my suit and giving a nod at Carlos, I walk out of his office to head home.

———————————

I walk into the barely occupied house, the main door shutting behind me, the sound reverberating through the empty walls of this house.