A/N - Important. Please read

I've been receiving a lot of comments saying that Artemis is being unfair towards her biological family, her behaviour towards them is rude, she is selfish and nasty, and neglecting her family and much much more.

People... As much as I appreciate your feedbacks, She is my fucking Character, and her acting like that has solid reasons.

The whole of the First book was based on the Russo's and their relationship with Artemis. I know you've got attached with them. But Artemis has spent more time with the Garcia's and also is meeting them after 2 long years.

Since the first book was majorly focused on the Russo's, this book will be focusing mostly on the Garcia's.

Yes, there will be up's and downs with both the families, but that I bound to happen when two families meet.

The thing between Carlos (CG) and Nickolai. The former has spent years with Artemis and he understands her. Whereas being a father to a teenage girl is new for Nickolai.

There might be times when Artemis will prefer Carlos over Nickolai. Cause truth be told, she trusts him more, and she saw him as a father because of the absence of Nickolai or a Father figure in her life.

Look, there is a way this story has been designed, but I'll be making certain changes according to your demand as long as it plays along with my storyline.

But hating a character and calling them names just because they are 'not' prefering their 'biological' family is utter BullShit.

Place yourself in her shoes, and there might be slight chances you might understand the situation.

I'd explain somemore, but then I'd have to write down my whole story here.

I am not only telling this as an author myself, but also on behalf of other authors on this platform. Hate speeches and commenting such hurtful words to a character or scene really takes a toll on the author and their writing.

I had always been thankful for my readers not being one of them...

To be honest, these comments are the only thing that's been running in my mind ever since I've read them, and thanks to some circumstances, my mental health hasn't been that great recently.

I'm not telling you all to stop commenting against the book, no. I really love reading your comments and feedbacks, but just be considerate and put yourself in the authors shoes before clicking that post button.

Something big is gonna happen tomorrow for me, and it could be considered as one of my milestones, so I justed wanted this thing off my back, hence the message.

Spread Love,
-Sarah Lace-