𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃

7th September 2022.

Do. Not. Kill. Me.

–––––––––––––––

–––––––––––––––

"For the last time, Nickolai Russo!" Carlos raised his voice, the nerve on the side of his forehead popping

"For the last time, Nickolai Russo!" Carlos raised his voice, the nerve on the side of his forehead popping. "I don't know where Artemis is and Apollo is on a business trip to Hungary!"

"You know where she is! She doesn't go anywhere without you knowing." Nickolai shouted.

"I wouldn't be surprised if she never wants to see you again, after the way you treated her." Carlos rebuked. "Made a joke out of your daughter."

This statement made Nickolai go silent for a moment.

"Then why aren't you trying to find her like I am?" Nickolai asked.

"She needs time!" Carlos raised his voice, hoping atleast that would help Nickolai fix the words in his thick brain. "She needs time to heal! Let her be!"

"Heal from what?" Nickolai shouted. "What we did wasn't such a big—,"

"Yes, it freaking was a god damn big deal!" Carlos shouted. "Be thankful, the news of this whole fiasco hasn't reached Marco's, especially Lucio's ears, or else, you nor your son's would be standing wherever you are right now."

"Are you threatening me?" Nickolai assumed.

"No. I am warning you," Carlos warned him. "Do whatever you want, Russo. If Artemis doesn't want to be found, none of your best men can find her." Carlos smirked, proudly. "And please leave, I'm tired of explaining and knocking things into your thick skull, it's a waste of my time and energy." Carlos said, frustrated. "I need a fucking drink now." Carlos sunk back into his seat, waiting for Nickolai to leave.

Hearing the door shut, he pulled a bottle of alcohol from the shelf behind him, pouring it into a glass before gulping it down.

It had been two days since Artemis had gone missing, two days since the whole Diana Stone fiasco. He knew Artemis needed time for herself. It was her nature, another kind of healing she was used to.