𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝚂𝙸𝚇

22nd March 2022

Chapter 25 is the first chapter after a months break, so if you haven't read that, please do it first.

Also, a recap chapter will be coming up soon, so that y'all just have a glimpse of what had happened earlier in the book; before the long break.

Also, Please entertain this Pro-crastinator writer with your comments!!

Tbh, I love reading a replying to them!!!

Enjoy!

–––––––––––––––––––––

With everything going on; the Spaniards turning out to be the saviours of my daughter, her having 3 Dad's before me, which I'm totally okay with, to her being the member of the Spanish Mafia and everything else

With everything going on; the Spaniards turning out to be the saviours of my daughter, her having 3 Dad's before me, which I'm totally okay with, to her being the member of the Spanish Mafia and everything else. I had another task on my list.

KADE LOMBARDI.

There's a knock on my door and a man walks in as I close my laptop.

"Take a seat." I offer him.

"Why so formal Kiko?" His think Italian accent overpowered his words.

"Shut up Eli." I say rolling my eyes.

"Anyways, what did you do now, to call me here to fix it?" He chuckled as he took a seat infront of me.

"It's about you son." I replied cutting the small talk.

"Gianni?" He asked, slightly disappointed that his son might have messed up somewhere.

"No, Kade."

"What about him?" His expression changed into one of confusion.

"You very well know, what I mean. Eli, we've been best friends since forever. Fortunately, your two sons are best friends with my son and daughter." I explained.

"And?" He asked.

"Why are you acting so cold towards Kade?" I asked. I see his mood change and him turn rigid. "He is your blood, your child."