𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴

22nd March 2023.

Hey loves!

I've recently been on a writing spree, which is a good thing for you all.

Fill this chapter with comments for a double update.

Enjoy,
-S

———————

———————

"I was scared okay!" Artemis whisper yelled

"I was scared okay!" Artemis whisper yelled. "I didn't know what to do, my first instinct was to delay confronting them, alright?!" She explained.

Apollo knew Artemis like the back of his hand. After catching out on her act, Apollo had stopped talking to her, giving her the silent treatment.

"Apollo, speak to me! Yell at me! Scold me! Throw things if you want, fight me, Anything!" The frustration inside her was getting the best of her. "Oh good! Now your nose is all red! You're angry! Not that it's not obvious!"

Apollo stood a few feet away from her bed, staring intensely at her, no words escaped his lips.

"Apollo!!" Artemis whined. "Speak to—,"

Her breath hitched, getting stuck in her lungs when she registered how close Apollo had gotten to her. The grip he had on her hair –that were tangled between his fingers–, his lips millimetres away from her's, his hot breath fanning her face, making her feel hotter every passing second.

"You have no idea, how much trouble you are in Red." He whispered against her lips, his blue orbs pierced into her green ones, making her feel like her soul was naked and open for him to see.

Artemis wanted to say she was sorry, that she didn't mean it, that she acted out in haste.

But it was as if she had lost her voice and her throat had suddenly turned into the Arabian Desert; parched and in dire need of water.