𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴

18th May 2022

I had to post this on 16th May, on the occassion of someone special's birthday, which I am now doing 2 days later.

Happy Birthday Eleonora R! aka my little sister! You are finally an adult!!

I wonder how those brothers of yours are handling this news! I'd pay to know their thoughts.

Anyways, I hope you had a blast.

Love,
Sarah.

–––––––––––––––

–––––––––––––––

Fuck!

My stupid brain couldn't stop replaying the scene of Artemis begging in front of me, begging to me to forgive her, begging me to look at her.

Begging...

Begging for all the wrong things..

She had to be begging me to c-,

Stop Apollon! Stop right there!

'Its never gonna happen... She'll never want to be anything more than friends with you.'

'You don't deserve such a soul.'

I do... I do... And even if I don't...

I'll make myself worthy enough for her.

I chugged down a glass of whatever this good old whiskey Adrian sent me as a gift.

That dude has a good taste in them, no doubt.

The burning sensation sent waves of pleasure throughout my body as the alcohol slipped down my throat.

I've been trying to stop this feeling, this addiction I have towards Artemis, but I cannot help it when she's around.

So close to me, yet unreachable. 

I cannot help touch her everytime I see her, I cannot help gaze into those jade green orbs everytime they look my way, I cannot help holding her hands everytime she walks with me. I crave for her touch, the feeling of her skin against mine.