𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝙾𝙽𝙴

28th June 2022.

Hi y'all... Yes, I am alive.

I am trying to keep the book updated... It's just a little tough for me to do it with University..

So, here's a long one to make up for it.

I have noticed a lot of my followers have stopped either reading it or something, cause I haven't been recieving responses like I used to for the previous book. I am thankful to those who are still hanging on to me and haven't lost hope in me, I am thankful and hope y'all stay with me till the end and after. I really appreciate it.

Love,
Sarah.

–––––––––––––––

–––––––––––––––

PS: if you don't remember what happened in the previous chapter, there's an updated summary before this chapter.

The vibration in my pocket pulled me out of my trance as I kept staring at the fire lit building. Pulling it out, I sigh seeing it's cracked screen.

Now I'll have to buy a new one. Great! Cue eyeroll.

"H—"

"Azzie! Thank the fuck! Where are you? We didn't see you exiting the building! Did you get out of another exit? It didn't have one when we checked it before? Why aren't you speaking? Are you hurt? Are you—"

"Are you done?" I deadpanned. "I'm good. Well, I did come out of another exit. And no, I am not hurt." I continued after hearing silence on the other end.

'Yeah, the broken arm, ribs and bullet wound don't count as hurt.'

Shut up.

The sound of footsteps coming from near by, made me look up from where I was still sitting.

"Chief." Ophelia, Rome and the rest jog up to me.