𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝚈 𝚂𝙸𝚇

25th October 2023.

ReaReadsAndWrites I better be seeing those 79 notifications. 😂

Enjoy!

-------

-------

"Little

"Little...." A soft voice spoke from behind Artemis before a figure sat down beside her, his long legs dangling down the cliff.

One look at the person and all of her emotions spilled out of her eyes.

"Ares." Her lips trembled before she lept into his arms.

He let the silence absorb all her cries as he stroked her back for comfort.

After a brief cry out session, Artemis seemed to be doing much better than before.

Moving away from him, she took a swig off the bottle of champagne.

"Ari, please enou-,"

"No Ares. I'm drinking it and your not stopping me today. You know," she looked at the drink in her hand. "This is a special kind of champagne, it is much stronger than the normal ones.. you know why I'm drinking it?" She looked at her cousin brother.

Ares remained silent.

"Cause I don't want to feel anything. No anger, no happiness, no rage, no disappointment, no stress, nothing. I just want to feel, empty." She slurred a little, considering she had emptied more than half the bottle by the time Ares had arrived and now was drinking the rest.

"Artemis, my little goddess. My Little one..." Ares cooed at her as he skillfully took away the bottle from her hands.

"Look what my life has become. It was such an important day today, Ares. Apollo turned 21. He's going to have so many responsibilities from now on. He's a step further into becoming the Don. It was his night, his party. Yet he came to me. To spend time with me. And you know what? My brothers and father had to ruin it." She rubbed her eyes harshly.