𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃

8th February 2023.

I love Carlos! You can't change my mind.

———————

———————

A herd of footsteps coming their way, broke Nickolai out of his trance

What the hell did he just see?

"Dad." He snapped his neck at Giovanni's voice. "Dad."

"Are you alright?" Was his first question.

"I am. I am." Giovanni said, steading his breath.

"What is he doing here?" Marco grumbled striding towards Nickolai, but stopped when a nurse intervined.

"Ms. Stone has been shifted to the ICU, Dr. Matthew would like to talk to her family members.

"Marco, Lucio." Carlos said. "Go meet the doctor, we'll be there soon."

Hearing the news about his daughter, Marco walked away with his husband in a hurry.

"Giovanni, what going on?" Demitri pressed.

"Dad." Giovanni whispered.

"Tell me that wasn't la mia principessa. Please Giovanni." Nickolai couldn't believe his eyes or ears right now.

No, he didn't see Artemis, it was someone else, there were a lot of red heads in New York.

No, he didn't hear the name Diana Stone. His ears must have been ringing.

"Dad, Demitri." Giovanni whispered, not knowing how to break the news, when Carlos walked up to them.

"Giovanni, why don't you take Armani and Demitri with you. I need to talk to Nickolai." CG placed his hand on Giovanni, ushering him to move along.

"I am not going anywhere." Demitri gritted through his teeth.

"Vieni con me, Armani." Giovanni sighed.