𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

3rd December 2021

Double update is here!!!

–––––––––––––––––––––

'A/N: This happens before Nickolai calls her to discuss about Kade

'A/N: This happens before Nickolai calls her to discuss about Kade.'

"We should have your outfit for the swearing in ceremony designed." Auntie Nicole squealed like a teenager.

"Yeah. I can help! Can I? Can I?" Blake jumped at his seat.

"I agree with Auntie Nicole, Missy." Armani piped in.

"I really don't need anything spe—,"

"Nonsense." Auntie Nicole cut me off. "You're the Regina, the Italian Princess, you are among the future heir's of the Italian Empire." She spoke in a dreamy voice. "Ofcourse, you have to be decked up." She gave me a no nonsense look before smiling.

"Oh!," Blake swallowed his mouth full of popcorn. "You should take Ryan's friend's help. He is a Fashion Designer. He visits us very often, back in Sicily. What was his name?" Blake questioned himself. "Yeah!" He recalled. "Hugo. You are gonna love him, he's such a wild animal. God!" Blake sighed.

Nicole and Blake started discussing something about dresses along with Armani while I turned my attention to Ryan, who all of a sudden had taken a lot of interest into his phone.

Gotta check on him later.

Standing up from my place I start to make my way over to my room, until dad 'summoned' me.

––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Loc: Somewhere in the World

The hustle bustle, the bursting and slamming of door only added to the tension filled atmosphere in the palace like mansion. A door slams open to reveal a young man, who jogs into the extravagant office and stands infront of a man smoking a blunt.

"Have you found her?" The man asked in a stotic voice.

"Not yet, boss."

"It's been more than a week. She should have returned by now. Is the tracker we put on her still working?" He older man asked.

"They're working on it, boss." He replied.

"Bullshit, good for nothing asshats!" The older man shouted as he got up from his seat and banged his fist on the desk, his chair falling behind him in the process.

Before he could start his string of profains, a blue eyed young man barged into the room, panting profusely.

"We've.... f...found her! We...we've fou...nd her." He said through his pantings.

The boss delayed no more and started to speed walk with the man who had just barged in. They enter a large room where tons of people were working on desktops. They stand infront of a large screen that occupied most of the wall. The screen was connected to all the desktops.

"We have found her location in America. Just a few more minutes and we will get her precise location, boss." The tech head spoke to the blue eyed man and the older man.

"Sir" the tech head spoke catching their attention. "Her location is in New York, in this mansion. Our men will have the information in a few minutes."

"What happened?" Two other men barged into the tech room, their eyes filled with hope. "Have you found her?"

"They are trying their best, calm down. Deep breaths." The boss man told to one of them.

"The house is owned by Multi-billionaire Nickolai Russo, Owner of Russo enterprises." The tech head informed the men.

"Nickolai Russo?" The Blue eyed man spoke with venom laced in his words. His blue eyes turning a shade darker.

"The Italian Don." the older man gritted his teeth together.

"What is she doing there?" One of the two other men yelled in shock.

"Call Asher and ask him to prepare our men, we flying to New York!" The older man commanded to the blue eyed man. "We are going to get what is ours! Even if it means walking towards our graves." He said to the group of men before they walked off to prepare for whatever was going to happen next.

"We're coming to get you back soon." The other man muttered to himself.

Word Count: 700

––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Danger! Danger! Danger!

Hmm.... Ryan's being so sus...

Someone's coming to get our Precious Artemis!!

Your views on this chapter?

I know it was more like a filler chapter, but the next chapter will be a LONG one.

Until then,
-Sarah-