Chapter 6: That Night

BTS POV

What a day

What a day. When they got to the hotel and settled in, Jin knew a family meeting was in order. He had a good idea of what the older members thought, but he knew that the younger members would not like this at all.

"Guys, family meeting in my room after you wash up and are settled. 1 hour." Jin said.

**

Jimin wondered what that was all about. He supposed he would find out soon enough. Now it was time to wash up and call Hayoon to see how she was doing. He missed her. Just thinking about her made him smile. It was tough to maintain a relationship being who he was. Tack on having to keep it a secret and it was even harder.

The members knew, of course. Just like they know about Tae's Yuri, and JK's Soomin. The maknaes actually talked with each other a lot about their girlfriends. The hyungs weren't in relationships, so they didn't understand.

"Hey baby, how are you?" Jimin asked when Hayoon answered the video call. She was beautiful. She exactly fit korean beauty standards. Long hair, small face, slim, pale skin, long legs, shorter and younger than him. She had it all.

"Missing you!! Also getting close to being done with work. What did you do today? Not working too hard, I hope?" Hayoon inquired.

"We actually got to go to Disneyland today! It was awesome, but I missed you the whole time."

"When are you coming home, oppa?"

"We are flying out on Monday, after the Grammys. Will you be watching?"

"Of course!! Any chance I get to see your handsome face, I take. Although I must admit that I am missing that sexy body of yours." Hayoon winked at him.

"Same, baby. I'll see you in a few days. I have to go, but I'll talk to you soon!!"

"Ok. Bye oppa!!" Hayoon threw a hand kiss and Jimin caught it before hanging up. He was going to ravish her when he got back to Korea.

**

Namjoon was nervous about the meeting. Luckily his fellow hyungs got done earlier than the maknaes, as expected, and they had time to strategize before they arrived.

"So, how do we approach this with the others?" Joon asked.

"I have no idea." Yoongi said. "They are going to think we are crazy."

"It's possible that the maknaes won't be affected, right?" Hobi said. He didn't want to see them or their girlfriends hurt.

"I guess we just go over what has happened so far and then gauge their reactions." Jin said. "What could go wrong?" He laughed.

"One thing though." Yoongi said. "Jimin went to the bathroom and ran into Summer. I'm 100% positive. He said she smelled fantastic."

"Well, that complicates things." Jin said. "Unless she just had some perfume on? Anyone familiar with the scent?"