Chapter 47: Devastation

NIGHT OF THE PARIS CONCERT

JIMIN POV

"Summer is missing." I said. They all visibly paled.

"What do you mean?" Jin said.

"I can't feel her." Yoongi said. "She's gone."

"We went looking, and couldn't find her. The noonas say she's only been gone 10 min." I said. I have never been so sacred in my entire life.

"We have to cancel the rest of the concert." Joon said. "Every minute we wait, is a minute she gets further away from us."

"But, why would she leave?" Kookie asked.

"She wouldn't" Yoongi said. "Not in a million years. Someone must have taken her."

"Are you sure Hyung?" Tae said. Yoongi gave him a death stare.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? AFTER ALL THIS TIME?" Yoongi yelled. He took a deep breath. "She would never leave us. NEVER. Just like we would never leave her. How can you even ASK that Tae?"

Then he dropped to his knees sobbing. "I can't feel her..." Kookie sat and cried with him, rubbing his back for comfort.

"I'll go out and address the crowd." Joon said, and he left.

It would take a long time to empty the stadium. Time we didn't have.

"I'll call Sejin and have him contact the authorities." Jin said.

All I wanted to do was cut myself, and there was no one to stop me.

NAMJOON POV

NAMJOON POV

The crowd cheered as I stepped onto the stage. I wasn't in my right mind, but this had to be done.

"Thank you so much ARMY for being here and supporting us. Unfortunately we can't complete the concert at this time. We are so sorry, but it is impossible. We will be sure to issue refunds, so please hold on to your tickets." I bowed to them and exited the stage, tears flowing down my face.