Chapter 23: Needs

A/N: Trigger warning: suicidal thoughts/actions

NAMJOON POV

The one thing that sucked the most about sharing a soulmate was sharing a soulmate. The members (aside from Jimin) were getting into a rhythm with working and seeing Summer. One of us tried to be home with her so she wasn't lonely. Today was finally my day. Luckily we were all well versed in the choreography for the tour by now, so we could actually take the time. And, it was important to get to know each other better.

There was also the other thing. I wanted her so badly. I rubbed myself every night thinking of her, and every morning. I could just never seem to bring it up. The time was never right. I wanted it to be perfect but he was past that now. The raw need that within me was taking over. I am almost ready to bend her over the counter as soon as the other members were gone. But, I was a gentleman.

That's why, I had vowed that today was the day.

"So, what do you want to do today Joon?" Summer asked.

I wanted to say 'you', but I restrained myself. "I don't know, how about a movie?" I could make it a romantic movie and go from there? Hmmm...

"Hmmm...I don't know if I feel like a movie."

"Oh, what did you have in mind?" I asked.

She walked towards me. "Are you ok?" she asked, looking me up and down.

"Yeah, what do you mean?" Now I was getting nervous. What's going on with her?

"I don't know. You've seemed...different lately. Is something bothering you?"

Did she know? Impossible...right? "Um, I don't know what you mean."

"I think you do." She said. Then, she kissed me slowly, sensually. When she was finished, she grabbed me gently between my legs. Hard as a rock, just from a kiss. "Yeah, I thought so."

"Summer, I..." I didn't know what to say. This wasn't how I pictured it.

"What? Oh, I'm sorry. Was that too forward of me?" She smirked, her hand remaining where it was. She started rubbing.

"No, it's just..." What does someone SAY to that?

"Joon, I've been thinking about this moment for a long time, and I am done waiting. Unless..."

I swallowed, hard. "Unless what?" I asked. I think I was starting to sweat.

"Unless this isn't something you want?" she asked. God, if she only knew.

"No it is. I just didn't think..."

"I haven't been able to think of much else lately." she said, as she unbuttoned my pants.

SUMMER POV

My mouth watered as I felt his hardness through his pants. I couldn't wait to taste him. I kneeled on the floor as I pulled his pants down, revealing all of his glory to me. I licked my lips, then I licked him from bottom to top better taking him into my mouth. He was big. The weight of him alone was delicious. I swirled my tongue around his mushroom head and sucked, my head bobbing up and down, my hands stroking.

"Oh God." Joon said. I loved hearing him moan. I loved it when they moaned. It made me feel powerful, in control. It was exciting.

Abruptly, he pulled me up, kissing me fiercely. He relieved me of my dress and I was standing before him in just my underwear. He look me up and down and smiled. Then, he deftly removed my bra. My nipples were like pebbles, waiting for his mouth. He obliged, sucking gently, flicking them with his tongue. I felt it all the way down to my core. I wanted his tongue down there.