Chapter 24: Aftermath

YOONGI POV

YOONGI POV

I was in a production meeting when I felt it. Something was wrong, very terribly wrong. I had to go, NOW. I stood up abruptly. Everyone in the room looked at me.

"미안하지만 가야 해요. (I'm sorry but I have to go)" I bowed and left. I ran down the hall and out of the building. I needed to get home.

When I got home, there was an ambulance. My heart fell into my stomach. I ran inside. There were many people around. Joon was standing there covered in blood, sobbing.

"Namjoon!! What is going on?" I asked urgently. He ran to me and threw his arms around me.

"Hyung. It's Summer, she's hurt." Tears were streaming down his face.

"What? How? What happened?" Then, I noticed Jimin in the corner. He was rocking back and forth and mumbling. "Jimin?" I went and crouched down near him. I put a hand on his shoulder. "Are you ok?" He didn't look at me.

"Don't worry about HIM." Joon said. There was anger in his voice, and his face went dark.

"Namjoon. Please tell me what happened. Start from the beginning." He started telling me when the paramedics came out with Summer on a stretcher.

"She's lost a lot of blood. We've been able to stop the bleeding, but she has to be admitted to the hospital. Who would like to ride with her?"

Joon immediately volunteered.

"Ok, I will stay here and see what I can sort out with Jimin. Please keep us informed. I will text the rest of the group." I said.

"Thank you Hyung." Joon said, and he left.

📱Yoongi: Something is wrong with Summer. I'm home, and she and Joon are on their way to the hospital. Will keep you informed.
📱Hobi: I'll be there shortly.
📱Jin: Should we join you?
📱Tae: Do you need us?
📱JK: I think we all need to head home.

Now that the guys are on the way, I can see what's going on with Jimin. I walked over to him and crouched down again. "Jimin, are you ok?" He wouldn't look at me. He was still mumbling and rocking back and forth.

"It should have been me...It should have been me..." he said. What was he talking about?

"Jimin, look at me." He looked at me. I took his face into my hands. "What. Is. Going. On.?" He seemed to come out of his trance for a minute.

"Hyung. It's all my fault!!" He broke down sobbing in my arms. "Everything is all my fault."

"Jimin, calm down. Can you tell me what happened?" Then, he looked at me like he saw me for the first time. I wasn't sure I was going to get anything coherent out of him. I rubbed his back and tried to soothe him. Then the members started showing up.

"What's going on?" Jin asked.

"I have no idea. I got here, Joon was covered in blood, Jimin was mumbling in the corner, and Summer came out in a stretcher and needed to go to the hospital."