Chapter 40: Fan Sign, Part 1

A/N: I am feeling smutty for this chapter. Must be some book I'm reading. *mwah*

SUMMER POV

I had seen videos of fan signs before. ARMYs love interacting with BTS. I mean, who doesn't want to see and touch their bias? Now that we were back in Korea, it was time to give the fans some love. We had three in a row between April 25th -27th. The plan was for me to help the guys with collecting gifts from fans, getting water to drink, etc. I would be behind the table, with a hat on to hide my hair, which was apparently a giveaway that I was there. That way I could be close to them, but people probably wouldn't recognize me.

The first one had gone smoothly, and we were about to start the second one. It's pretty tiring for everyone since having to be happy and smiling for such a long time is difficult. But, the guys are professionals and they can handle it. We were in the back room getting ready to go out before the first fan.

"Ok, everyone ready? This will be just like yesterday." Joon said.

"Yes. I thought it was fun!" I said. "I love seeing the fans loving you. They looked so happy."

"Anyone know how many we have coming through?" Yoongi asked.

"I think about 75." Joon said.

We all huddled together and hugged. "Let's get it." JK said as he grabbed my hand and we headed out.

The order from left to right was Jin, Hobi, Jimin, Yoongi, Taehyung, Namjoon, Jungkook.

I stood in the back of the room, behind the guys, waiting for things to be handed off, or for requests for a beverage, etc. The fans were so cute making the members take selfies, wear funny headbands and hats, and holding hands with them. Once in a while a fan would make one or more of the members uncomfortable. Unfortunately, BTS solo stans came once in a while. Those are "fans" that think a member is treated badly by the company and should leave to pursue a solo career. Some fans blatantly tell the members that they are only here to see one, in particular.

I could see that there was a "bias" fan in the mix. Clearly Jin wasn't the one for her. He smiled his way through it, but didn't look happy. Same for Hobi and Jimin, if you can believe it. They were there for Yoongi. I wondered if she would bother with the rest, or just walk out afterwards. I went up to Yoongi while she was there and asked him if he needed anything. He looked at me with such joy, I could see I pissed off the fan. I wonder if she guessed who I was. I should have kissed him while I was there, but I didn't want to completely alienate the fan base.

Mid way through the members took a 10-min break

Mid way through the members took a 10-min break. I took Jimin by the hand and we headed off to the bathroom. I locked the door.

"Summer, what..." he started to say, but I stopped him with a kiss.

"You looked a little sad there for a min and I wanted to cheer you up." I said, as I grabbed that delicious ass and pulled him towards me. I kissed him again. God, I could drink him up forever.