Chapter 11: The Other Women

HAYOON POV

Strong. Confident. Hayoon was both. She was beautiful and she knew it. She carried herself like she was the most important person in the room. She was short, but she managed to exude tallness.

Hayoon had a hard childhood. She was very poor growing up and she decided at a very young age to do whatever it took to change her situation.

She was young, just 21, but she worked hard to be where she was at her age, harder than anyone she worked with or for, so people thought she was older. She was highly sought after, professionally and personally. And, she liked it that way. She was a Type A personality. Luckily she was also very personable. Everyone loved her the minute they met her. It made her job a lot easier. Then Jimin came along.

Hayoon was looking forward to seeing Jimin. She didn't really like him being gone for too long, but it was the case a lot of the time. Did she love him? She certainly said it a lot, but was it love? She wasn't sure. They had been at this for a year now. And she liked him a lot.

Jimin was smart and charismatic. He was the light in every room. His smile was like a warm hug. His sense of humor was unmatched from anyone she had met. And his duality was striking. One second he was an adorable dumpling and the next he was sex incarnate. She'd loved that about him. But, they had an agreement that he constantly tried to push the boundaries of.

How could he NOT comprehend their situation? He knew what their situation was, and she thought he understood. But, there were times when she wasn't quite sure, when she suspected that he wasn't in the right head space. Maybe it was some kind of way to cope with the fame? She didn't know. She remembers the first time she met Jimin.

**1 year ago**

I was at work, when he walked in. He was so handsome and sure of himself. I was attracted to him right away. He saw me eyeing him, and smiled. He sat at the bar and ordered a drink. I walked over and said hello. I knew exactly who he was. Everyone in Korea knows.

"Hi, my name is Hayoon. How are you?" I said.

"I am good, thank you. My name is Jimin." he said. He smiled so brightly.

"I know." I said. He loved my confidence. Too many times women were shy around him. He wanted to be the one to pursue once in a while. I let him pursue me. We ended up spending the night together. And, he kept showing up. Now, here we are a year later.

**

How do I remedy this? I don't want to hurt Jimin, but I feel like his feelings are stronger than mine. Never mind the agreement. Even the members don't know about it. Is that one secret he has kept, even from Taehyung. I wonder if he maybe needs some help? Maybe I need to nudge him towards help. He's too needy at times.

In the mean time, it's on to the next client.

YURI POV

Yuri was head over heels in love with Taehyung. She was young, only 19, but what they had was like a fairy tale. She never would have thought that, as ARMY, she would be lucky enough to meet her Idol, let alone to date him. He was perfect in every way. Sometimes she pinched herself to make sure her life was real.

She couldn't wait for him to get home from America. She wanted to be with him all the time, but that obviously wasn't realistic. So, she gave it her all in her schoolwork. She wanted to be the absolute best person that she could be for him. She worried when he was gone. Not that Tae would be unfaithful to her. Of that she was absolutely certain. She didn't think any of the members would ever be unfaithful.

It was ARMY she was worried about. Being one, she knew the lengths some would go to in order to even catch a glimpse of any of the members. She remembers meeting Tae, like it was yesterday.