Chapter 7: The Dream

BTS POV

Hobi texted Jin the second he woke up

📱Hobi: Jin, are you up?
📱Jin: I am. I just had an *ahem* interesting dream.
📱Hobi: If it's anything like the dream I just had, we need to talk.
📱Jin: Let's move this to the Hyung chat.

:Hyung Chat:

📱Jin: Is everyone up?
📱Yoongi: I am now.
📱Joon: Did it happen to you too?
📱Hobi: If you mean the dream, then yes.
📱Jin: Ok, I don't want to alarm anyone, but there is a hickey on my thigh.
📱Hobi: Wait, what? Are you serious?

**

Jimin awoke with a start. This must be what his hyungs were talking about. But, it doesn't change anything. He loves Hayoon. Oh shit, he could feel the hickey on his thigh. What the fuck? No way Hayoon wouldn't notice that. Shit. How do you get rid of a hickey? He googled it. They last 10-12 days? FUCK.

**

Taehyung sat up in bed. Oh my, he thought. What could this mean? Were his members right? WAS this their soulmate? Or, was this some kind of seed planted in his head due to their discussion? Definitely something to think about, especially considering the hickey.

**

Jungkook wondered if he was still a virgin after that dream. That's not how that works, right? His members didn't know, but he'd been saving himself for marriage. They just assumed he and his girlfriend had had sex. Soomin obviously knew, and she didn't pressure him. After all, there were lots of things you could do without penetration. He blushed at the thought of the dream. If that was what it was like, he wasn't too sure of he still wanted to wait. That's not true. He did. He wasn't changing his mind now after all this time. Head out of the gutter, JK. He DID foresee an extra long workout in the near future. He definitely needed to blow off some steam.

SUMMER POV

I woke up the next day after Disneyland with a huge smile on my face. I haven't had a sexy dream like that in a long time. I just wish I could remember the guys face. That feeling will certainly stay with me for a while though. Then, I scoffed. Soulmate? Yeah right. He did smell amazing though. Fresh cut grass with a hint of citrus. That's one of my favorite scents.