Chapter 15: Now What?

SUMMER POV

I woke up and didn't remember where I was. Then I smelled food, and it hit me. I was in Korea. Where was Joon? I got out of bed and padded to the living room. As I entered the room, all eyes turned towards me. I didn't think I was loud, but...

"You weren't loud. We can smell you. Gardenia." Joon said, smiling. I walked over to him and put my arms around him and held him close. He put his arm around me without a thought. I breathed in his fresh cut grass scent deeply.

"Sorry if I slept too long." I said, as I nuzzled his chest. "I thought I smelled food?" I looked around.

"I'm cooking" Jin said. "Do you like ramyeon?"

"Of course! Who doesn't?" I smiled.

"YAH! I'm liking her more and more!" Jin said. "Come and have some food. You must be hungry."

"Starving, actually." I reluctantly peeled myself away from Joon and sat down at the table. I don't know if it was the new bond or what, but I didn't want to be away from him. "Will you sit with me?" I asked Joon.

"Of course." He said with a smile. Everyone sat down to eat.

"Jin, this is delicious. Thank you so much for the food." I hadn't had noodles this good like, ever. Maybe the water is different here in Korea?

After dinner was finished, we all sat together in the living room, except for Jimin, who still wasn't home. "So, what now?" I asked.

"Well..." Joon said "We talked to our Manager, Sejin, and he will be back tomorrow after talking to our company. In the meantime, we have concerts in Japan on the 16th and 17th that we have to practice for, and then travel to."

"I see." I said. "I definitely don't want to get in your way."

"We have to carefully navigate how to keep you close to us during our schedules. When we are not together, you will have a security detail, if one of us isn't able to be with you." Joon said.

"Security? Is that really necessary? Aren't we getting ahead of ourselves?" I asked.

"Not at all." Yoongi said. "The majority of ARMY is great, but there are sasaengs that will do anything to get close to both us, and the people that are close to us. The sooner you have protection, the better."

"I see. I don't know anything about this stuff so I will leave it all up to you. You just tell me what I need to do and I will do it. My only goal is to get to know you better. I hope that you feel the same." I blushed and looked down.

"We do." Jin said, a little quicker than I would have expected. Then, I smelled something.

"Is anyone baking?" I asked. "I smell something. Nutmeg."

"Not right now." Jin said. "I don't smell it."

I got up and walked around the table, sniffing subtly. When I got near Jin, it was stronger. It was him. "It's you." I said. "No one else can smell this?" They all shook their heads. I walked back over to Joon, and the smell of fresh cut grass filled my nose.

"Must be the soulmate thing." Yoongi said. "We could all smell you at Disneyland. At least, I could."

Interesting. Now, I wanted to smell everyone.

"It's going to sound weird but..."

"Yes, you can smell us." Yoongi said.

"Wait, how did you know?" I asked.

He thought about it for a minute. "I don't know. I just knew that was what you were going to say." He shrugged, unbothered by the whole thing.

"Ok then, you are next." I walked over to him and sniffed. "Tangerine." Everyone laughed. "What? Did I miss something?"