Chapter 26: So It Begins

SUMMER POV

It was bound to happen sometime. I just don't think anyone thought it would be this soon. The night I got home there were stores in the news. Alerts were hitting all of our phones.

BREAKING NEWS: BTS member Kim Namjoon seen arriving at the hospital with unknown woman. Who is she?

BREAKING NEWS: BTS members seen entering hospital after Kim Namjoon. What's the emergency?

BREAKING NEWS: Min Yoongi and Park Jimin seen leaving the hospital. Who were they visiting?

I felt horrible. Was this my fault? Did I do something wrong?

"It's not your fault." Yoongi said. "You didn't do anything wrong."

We were on the couch and I was laying in his lap. He stroked my hair mindlessly. "I know. I still feel guilty. I'm sure you don't need this with the tour and everything."

"Our company will handle it." He said.

Jimin was sitting next to Yoongi and I had my legs over his lap. He was rubbing my feet. I don't deserve them. JK was sitting on the floor between them and I was playing with his hair as he leaned his head back and rested it on my stomach.

"You are the best pillow Summer." JK said contentedly.

"I'm glad you like it." I said with a smile. "So, what's next? Back to work tomorrow?"

"I think so." Joon said. Are you up to coming with us?"

"Absolutely. The sooner I get back to normal, the better." I said. "Speaking of tomorrow, I'm exhausted. I think I'm going to get a shower and then some sleep."

**

After I got out of the shower, there was a knock at my door

After I got out of the shower, there was a knock at my door. I wasn't surprised, as this was becoming a nightly occurrence. I was in my robe and towel drying my hair. "Come in." I said.

It was Jimin. It looked like he had washed up as well. His hair was still wet. "Hi. Sorry for bothering you."

"You are never a bother."

"I just didn't want to sleep in my room. I was hoping I could stay with you tonight?" He looked sheepish.

These men would be the death of me. But, if I die, at least it will be a blissful death. "Of course. I completely understand."

I finished towel drying my hair and went into the bathroom to put on my pajamas. When I got back, Jimin was already in bed waiting. How was he so incredibly gorgeous? I stood there and stared at him for a minute.

"I have to say, I'm glad you don't hate me anymore." I said.

"I never hated you. As a matter of fact, I couldn't stop thinking of you." He said.