Chapter 9: The Grammy's

SUMMER POV

Abby and I got back to my apartment, after a stop at In-N-Out for some lunch. We decided to lounge around a little before the Grammy's started. I was looking forward to the Red Carpet, as well as seeing Gaga and Katy Perry perform. Yup, I love pop music. I also love seeing all of the stars dressed up. They are all so beautiful. It must take hours for them to get ready.

"So, any hits on your message on Soulmate yet?" Abby asked.

"Nothing yet. But, that's ok. I wasn't expecting anything so soon. Besides, it's not like there is a ton of people on there just yet." I was disappointed. I thought this would be easy, but apparently I was wrong.

News Broadcast: "We have new information on "soul bonds". Soulmates apparently have what are called "soul dreams" wherein they interact, sometimes unknowingly, with their soulmate. This can happen when both parties are asleep  or when only one is. Additionally, many are reporting that their soulmate has a smell that only they can smell. We will keep yo up to date with new information, as it develops. In the meantime, many are relying on online "forums" to find their potential soulmate..."

Why in the world is the news always a step or two behind? I shake my head. I guess because they have to verify the information? Any least my suspicions about my dreams appear to be true. That's something...right?

Abby and I settled in and turned on the Red Carpet interviews.

BTS POV

"So, you actually got her card? Where is it?" Yoongi asked. "May I look at it?"

Joon looked for it and...couldn't find it. He looked in his pockets, in his wallet. "Oh no, I think I lost it! I can't find it." He said.

Jin facepalmed. "Seriously?"

"YAH!! Look, I can't believe it either. And right when we had some legit contact information, including a phone number!!" Joon said. He really was beat up about it. How could he let this happen? Maybe he left it at the coffee shop?  "Well, not much we can do right now about it anyway. We have to get ready for the red carpet."

They were all going in matching tuxedos. They were so excited to actually be at the Grammy's.

"I thought you guys were going to be late" Jimin said

"I thought you guys were going to be late" Jimin said. "I'm glad you made it on time."

"Sorry." Joon said. "I was at an art gallery."

"Typical." Jimin said. "Was it nice?"

"Yeah, it was actually great! But, you're right. It's time to get ready."

The team proceeded to get ready and head over to the Grammy's.

**

Joon was nervous as they headed down the red carpet at the Grammy's for the first time. And he and the members were prepared to be asked the same questions many times.