Chapter 37: Coming Out

(Two days later)

SUMMER POV

It was finally the day that we would announce everything to the world. I woke up with Yoongi next to me. He was so beautiful when he slept. I could just watch him breathe and be content. I wrapped my arms around him and he unconsciously pulled me towards him. I ran my fingers through his hair.

"That feels nice." He said.

"I love you Yoongi." I said.

"I know." He smirked with his eyes closed.

"Are you sure about today?"

"Why? Are you having second thoughts?"

"I don't think so...I don't know. It's a lot."

"Yeah, I know. But we all hate hiding, right?"

"Right. I want to kiss you and hug you in public and not worry about it. But is that just me, us, being selfish?" I asked.

"If it is, so what? We are people too. We deserve happiness, don't we?"

"Of course. That feels like a basic human right."

"Yeah?" He got on top of me. "What about sex? Is that a basic human right?" He asked, as he lifted my shirt up, exposing my breasts. I opened my legs for him. He settled between them.

"No. No one is entitled to sex." I said. "But, since I think you're unnaturally hot, and because I love you, I'll allow it." I said, as I arched my back in response to him sucking on my nipples.

"I love you so much, baby." He said.

"I know." I said, as I took his pants off. "But just in case, I think you should show me how much."

With that, he slid himself inside me. "I wish we could just do this all day every day." He said, as he thrusted his hips.

"Me too." I said. "You feel so good. Like, how does it feel THIS good?" I didn't understand it. But, I didn't care. I just let him pleasure me, slowly, gently. I relished in it, the togetherness, the oneness.

"You. Are. Mine." He growled.

"Yes. Yours. Always." I panted. "Forever." He leaned down and kissed me. I savored him. Every touch, every scent, every sound. Every time we made love I wanted to remember it forever, stay in the moment forever.

All too soon, we were coming down from our love making high. "Come on baby, let's shower." He said.

"Can we lay here for just a few more minutes?" I asked, as I nuzzled into the crook of his arm.

"How can I object to that beautiful pout?" He said.

I was still getting more nervous, the closer we came to the press conference. "What kind of questions do you think they will ask?" I asked.

"Probably some embarrassing ones, some straight forward ones; who knows? You never can tell. But don't worry. We will protect you. You don't have to answer anything you don't feel comfortable with."

"Promise?"

"Yes." He looked me in the eyes, his face inches from mine. Then, he kissed me again. "Come on. We really do have to get moving." He said, as he made his way to the shower.

"Slave driver." I said, as I watched his naked form from behind, before joining him.

**