Chapter 39: Bangkok

SUMMER POV

We arrived in Bangkok for the concert that would kick off BTS return to the tour. I have never been to Thailand and it's so beautiful!!! I was just in awe as we were driving to the venue.

We had many talks with security about how to handle me being added to the tour

We had many talks with security about how to handle me being added to the tour. Everyone felt it was safer for me to be with the members, as opposed to waiting at home. I agreed. I didn't want to be away from them. So, security was literally doubled. I felt bad about it. I mean, the expense. I didn't want to think about it.

We have two concerts here, then we head to the US for Saturday Night Live. Then, home to Korea for another press conference, concert, and some fan signs before heading back to America for the Billboard Music Awards, and the North American leg of the tour. What a schedule. I think jet lag is going to be my best friend coming up. But, the good news is I will be in America! I am excited to be back home for a short time.

For now, we check out the venue. "Are you guys excited?" I asked.

"Always." Joon said. "We love performing for our fans. We wouldn't be here without them."

Just then we pulled up to the venue. Ever the gentleman, Joon helped me out of the car. He didn't let go of my hand as he started walking. God, I love him. I love not having to hide. We went in and walked around. The stage was already being set up for rehearsal. The stadium was huge.

It was crazy to think that over 40,000 people would be here to see BTS

It was crazy to think that over 40,000 people would be here to see BTS. And this isn't even their biggest venue. "Do you ever stop to think about how many people will be here?" I asked Joon.

"We do think about it, but I think it's still tough to wrap our heads around the numbers. It doesn't feel real. Sometimes we wonder how we even got here." he said.

"I think it must have started with you all being awesome." I said.

"Honestly? We just care about sharing a message of love around the world. If we can save just one person from something terrible, it was all worth it."

I really admired them as people. They are so kind and caring. I wish more people were like them.

"Ok, so let's do the sound check." Yoongi said.