Chapter 34: Namjoon's (김남준) Family

A/N: This does not immediately follow the last chapter. This is a couple of days later. Also, I keep forgetting Abby is visiting. (duh, me)

NAMJOON POV

This is the day I have been waiting for. I honestly never thought that I would be bringing the woman I love to meet my family at this time in my career. I had always thought that I would be in my 30's before I was thinking about things like having a family. Turning 25 this year I just feel so thankful.

I am very close with my mom and I'm hoping that she loves Summer as much as I do. They live in Ilsan, which is not a far drive from Seoul, so I thought we could catch some attractions along the way.

In the interim, we should probably get out of bed.

"Summer, time to wake up. We have a big day ahead." I said.

"Mmmmmmm...."

"You want to meet my parents, right? My sister?"

"Of course. I just don't want to get out of bed." She mumbled, as she pulled the covers over her head.

"Well, I said you had to wake up, not that we had to get out of bed...yet." I whispered. I pulled her closer to me and slowly ran my hand down her body; over her soft breasts, down her stomach, to her thighs, and back up again.

She turned around and faced me, putting a leg over my side, opening herself to me. I ran my hand up her thigh, around to her ass, and down between her legs. I wasn't surprised to find her wet for me. I inserted two fingers inside her and began working them in and out. Her breath caught and then her breathing got harder, as she started panting.

She reached down and took me into her hand, slowly stroking, thumb swirling around the sensitive tip again and again. I got on top of her and kissed her thoroughly. I pulled her pajama shorts and underwear off and plunged inside her. I moved slowly, gently, taking my time, relishing the connection.

"I love you." I said. I didn't know. I didn't know that it could be like this...love. I wanted to bask in the warmth of it forever. I wanted to be one with her for all time. I wanted to protect her from everything. I wanted to give her everything; everything I have, every part of me. I wanted to scream our love to anyone who would listen, share it with everyone I came in contact with; the bliss, the euphoria of her, of her presence, of her scent, of her touch. I wanted to see nothing but her beautiful face either smiling up at me, or wrecked with pleasure underneath me. This was mine. She was mine.

SUMMER POV

I hadn't made love in the morning for as long as I can remember. I wanted every morning to start like this, every night to end like this. One. Together. I loved this man with everything in my heart, in my soul. Happiness. Bliss. These words come to mind again and again and again and they don't come close to describing the feeling of being one with your soulmate. I relished every delicious inch as he slowly moved in and out of me, the friction just right, the rhythm exactly the way I wanted it.

"I love you." I said. "I love you so much Joon." I pulled him down to me and kissed him, our tongues entwined in a dance that only we knew the steps for. I moaned into his mouth, trying to be quiet this time of the morning. "I'm nearly there." I whispered.

"Me too, baby." he said. And then we both went over the edge together, quietly, gently. A few more thrusts as we both came down from the high of our lovemaking, and he pulled me into his arms and held me close. I love feeling his strong arms around me. I feel so safe with him, like nothing can hurt me, us, like we can conquer the world, as long as we are together.

"I don't want this to end." I said.

"Well, we do have to see my family today..."

"No, not that...THIS. Sometimes I'm afraid of how much I love you, how much I love all of you."