Chapter 55: Epilogue

Breaking News: Summer Bishop, Soulmate to the members of BTS, will be required to travel to America to testify against her former husband, Chase Warner, who is accused of kidnapping her earlier this year. It is likely BTS will join her.

SUMMER POV

SUMMER POV

I woke up in the hospital. I didn't remember what happened.

"What's going on? Why am I in the hospital?" I looked around. I started trying to sit up, when hands gently held me down.

"Don't sit up." Yoongi said.

"What? Why? I am fine." I said.

"Just humor me, ok?"

"Ok." I laid back down. "What happened?" He laid in the bed with me and I snuggled into him.

"You fainted. The doctor said you were exhausted and a little dehydrated."

"I did? Ugh, I feel sick." I said. He got up quickly and got me a bucket in case I had to vomit. I did. "Ugh, gross. I'm sorry." I said, wiping my mouth. He smiled. "What are you smiling at?"

"You. I just love you so much."

"Even when I am puking?"

"Especially when you are puking."

"So, what? I have some kind of weird virus or something? Is it food poisoning? Give it to me straight."

"No. Nothing like that at all. You really have no idea?"

"Yoongi, my mind is so jumbled lately I don't remember what I had for breakfast. So no, I have no idea." I said. Why were they always playing with me?

"You, my love, are pregnant." he said. He had the biggest smile on his face that I had ever seen.

YURI POV

Yuri was sitting in the common room of the psychiatric hospital watching the walking vegetables, as she liked to call them, playing checkers and coloring like children. She kept wondering how it was that she ended up here. She was not crazy. But, if it meant that she would not have to go to actual jail, she supposed she could endure it for as long as she needed to.

Besides, being here gave her a lot of time to think, to make plans. It might not seem like it at this very moment, but her future was bright. She was 100% sure of that. She had thought that all was lost, especially after the trial didn't end in her favor. But she had an ace up her sleeve that would guarantee that Taehyung would be a part of her life forever.

"You and I will conquer the world, little one" she said, as she rubbed her rounding belly.

A/N: Please look forward to Book 2: Fated Souls. I'm working on it and will publish when I have a few chapters to share. On that note, I'd love to hear what you think will happen in Book 2. Also, I will be adding an "about this book" blurb to the beginning of this book. :-)