my final goodbye.

Oh my god- once again I disappeared. Honestly, I think I'm going to just cancel the contest and if any of you still want the account, message me and we'll begin to discuss the details. My email is acting weird and I don't feel like waiting any longer.

Tomorrow by 12:00pm (mountain time) I will announce the new writer. If they want, they can go by an alias and have their original account be classified, it's all up to them. I think the username will change so if you are a fan of the books on this account, please follow just in case something happens to them.

(A short message for the new writer)
For the next day or two, you will have the books I'm reading still in the library, do not read them without sending me a message saying you wanted to read them. And absolutely no removing them until I give the say so.

This is on my message board along with all my stories. I just want to let you all know how much I love you all. You really helped me expand my love for writing, my passion, and shape my work into what it is today. Logging in two years ago was the best decision of my life and I do not regret it.

I do hope in the near future, you will see my name (Charlotte Bennett) on an actual book. I hope to open people's eyes to my style of writing and hope my work can bring a smile to their face.

I love you guys so so much and as always, I hope you have an amazing day.

Goodbye <3