Six

"Wait, you think he holds the Ketsuki beast? No human was able to control that thing for generations." "I know that, but it would make sense. Why else would Junsuina go after a normal human family and kill everyone except him?" 

"That's true, but that would've meant SOMEONE had to fuse the beast to him when he was a baby." Yoongi said. "Wait, do you think the anti vampire government did that? They know how much we fear the Ketsuki beast." 

"There's only one way we can solve this puzzle, we need to go to the library and do some research about the Park family and the Ketsuki beast, I fear they have a connection." Namjoon said. 

"And what Chama did to the kid, who knows what that slippery bug is up to half the time." Yoongi mumbled. They began walking to the library, curious about the human boy. 

*** 

Jimin woke up in an unknown room. Once he adjusted to the lights he saw Taehyung sitting on a chair beside the bed, smiling at him. "Morning sleepy head." Jimin scrambled up and backed into the corner of the wall. 

"Hey hey, calm down, we aren't here to hurt you." Taehyung said calmly, raising his hands a little. "W-what, happened?" "Hoseok put you to sleep for a while, and we decided to bring you here so you can rest." 

"Y-you guys are vampires." "Welp, that secret is out." Taehyung chuckled a little. "Aren't you scared?" He asked, moving to sit on the edge of the bed. "I should, but I'm not for some reason." "Really?" Taehyung asked, a little surprise. 

"Ya." It was awkward for a few minutes, just them sitting in silence. Til the door busted open, revealing an excited Jungkook. "Hyung, is the human awake?" He asked in excitement. "Ya. Jimin this is Jungkook, Jungkook this is Jimin." 

Jungkook squealed in excitement and teleported onto the bed, picking up Jimin. "He is adorable, can we keep him?! Can we keep him?!" Jimin squeaked and hid into Jungkook's chest. "Calm down Kookie, no we are not keeping him." 

"Aw." Jungkook pouted as he set Jimin down back on the bed. "Sorry, I just never get the chance to interact with humans." Jungkook smiled, revealing his bunny teeth. "It's fine, this is my first time meeting vampires, that I remember of." Jimin said. 

"Where's Jin and Yoongi?" Taehyung asked, turning to face Jungkook. "Yoongi went to go talk to Namjoon about something and Jin is just chilling in his room." "Okay." They all just sat there, not saying a word. 

"I like your locket." Jungkook said, pointing to the locket around Jimin's neck. "Oh thanks." "Who gave it to you?" Taehyung asked. "M-my brother gave it to me when I was 16." "It's very pretty." Jungkook complimented, picking it up with his slender fingers, tracing the top of the locket. 

All of a sudden, Jungkook's eyes flashed a deep red and he held his head, eyes squinting in pain. "Already Jungkook?!" Taehyung said shocked. "Y-ya." "Jimin get behind me." Taehyung demanded as he stood up. 

Jimin nodded and started getting up, but Jungkook grabbed his wrist and pulled him onto his lap, Jimin's back was pressed against Jungkook's chest. Jungkook had his face buried in Jimin's neck, inhaling the boy's sweet scent. 

"Jungkook, you know the rules." Taehyung warned, but he knew it was too late. He can see the lust for blood in Jungkook's eyes. He gave Taehyung a death glare as he kept his face next to Jimin's neck, who was shaking and wide eyed. 

"I-I ca-can't stop H-Hyung, I n-need it." Jungkook said in a low voice, grazing his tongue along Jimin's neck. "May I?" Jungkook asked, his eyes looking up to meet Jimin's. 

"S-sure." "Are you sure Jimin?" Taehyung asked. "Y-yes." Jungkook didn't hesitate and sunk his fang's into Jimin's neck, blood dripping from the wound. Jimin squeezed his eye's shut and gripped the sheets, shaking. 

Jungkook couldn't stop, Jimin's blood was amazing. It was sweet, he can tell Jimin doesn't smoke or drink. "J-Jungkook." Jimin whimpered. "Jungkook that's enough!" Taehyung said, raising his voice. 

Jungkook stopped sucking Jimin's blood and released his fangs, licking the wound to heal it. Taehyung ran over and ripped Jimin away from Jungkook, holding him close. "You okay?" Taehyung asked. 

Jimin was slipping in and out of consciousness and he can barely keep his eyes open. "Here, rest for a bit, me and Jungkook will leave you for a bit." Taehyung said quietly as he rested Jimin on the bed and pulled the covers over him. 

He grabbed Jungkook's arm and yanked him out of the room. As they were walking down the hall, they can see all the vampire's staring at them. Well, who can blame them? Jungkook had blood around his lips and vampire's go crazy for blood, it's like a drug to them. 

Once he reached the library, he pulled open the doors to see Namjoon and Yoongi talking to each other in front of a table, piles on open books laying on top of the table. 

As soon as the two entered, they both looked up, sensing the scent of blood that lingered into the room. "What did you do Jungkook?" Namjoon said through gritted teeth as he walked over. 

"He went through a blood craving and Jimin was there at the time." "You drank Jimin's blood? Are you insane?! If the headmaster finds out, the peace rule could be broken." Yoongi yelled, walking towards them. "I know I know, and I'm sorry. I just couldn't help myself." 

"Whatever, where is he?" "In our room, he was slipping in and out of consciousness so we let him rest." "Okay." Jungkook teleported to the table and saw what the two older vampire's were researching. 

"Hyungs. Why are you researching about the Ketsuki beast?" "The Ketsuki beast? But that thing disappeared and wasn't heard of for hundred's of years." Taehyung said shocked. "We think it might have something to do with Jimin." 

Yoongi's face froze as he realized something. He ran over to the books and picked one up, flipping through the pages. 

"Guys, I think our theory is either correct, or we got ourselves another problem." "Why?" Namjoon asked. "Jungkook bit him right? And sucked his blood?" "Yeah, why?" Jungkook asked. 

"You are a pureblood, and we know what happens to humans when they get bitten by purebloods." Everyone froze, wide eyed. 

"And according to the book... people who hold the Ketsuki beast don't get affected by them." Everyone began running to Taehyung and Jungkook's bedroom. When they entered, they were met with a sleeping Jimin, his face relaxed and his chest moving up and down slowly. 

"How long does it take for a person who has been bitten by a pureblood to become a vampire?" Namjoon asked, walking over and kneeling down to be almost the same height as Jimin. 

"It takes 24 hours." Yoongi said. "Okay, so it's settled." "What's settled?" Taehyung asked as he sat down.

"We are keeping him here til tomorrow afternoon to see if he becomes a vampire or not." 

1188 words.